LockInfo 3.0 Official Release!

Leeloo24

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Hi to all, hopefully someone can help.

I am having an issue where the SMS remains in the SMS plugin even after I have used QuickReply to reply to it from lockscreen.

Example:
1. Incoming SMS. QuickReply opens on Lockscreen.
2. Tap Reply.
3. Type Message.
4. Click Send.
5. QuickReply Closes.

However, the SMS remains in the SMS plugin and if clicked on, it opens another QuickReply window or I have to X it out.

The only way to get rid of it for the moment is to Dismiss Incoming SMS (HomeButton) then tap SMS in plugin at which point QuickReply opens and SMS in plugin dissapears this is due to following setting which to my understanding controls this: LockInfo/Plugins/SMS/Tap to reply BiteSMS (Mark as Read: ON)

This never used to happen before and I have had LockInfo since I first have my iPhone. Currently have iPhone 4 running 4.1./limerain JB.

Anyone have an idea, is it because QuickReply popup is not communicating with the SMS Plugin?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Leeloo24,

personally i have mine set up to where i use one or the other exclusively, not both together. quick compose is the only bitesms option i use separately from LI

this would be an excellent question to email the Dev (David Ashman) about and i encourage you to do so. he is very responsive to situations like this, or any at that matter

Reactions: Leeloo24

cmrngetty

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
if you do not mind me asking, what is it about biteSMS that you did not like?

It redirects me to the BiteSMS app if I get a message through lockscreen and homescreen too I think. And when I go to my native messages, it doesn't show the ones I replied to through BiteSMS unless I refresh it, even though I have it set to the native app through the settings

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
not sure why you are still using the native sms when you have biteSMS installed.. are you trying to use bitesms for one specific option?

at any rate, i just checked my native sms and bitesms and cannot duplicate what you have described.. odd

cmrngetty

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
not sure why you are still using the native sms when you have biteSMS installed.. are you trying to use bitesms for one specific option?

at any rate, i just checked my native sms and bitesms and cannot duplicate what you have described.. odd

I just want the quick reply feature, basically. I don't really use anything else on Bitesms.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I just want the quick reply feature, basically. I don't really use anything else on Bitesms.

gotcha. try this: QuickReply for SMS, i used to use this a while ago and then support kind of came to a stand still. however looking at the changelog it appears they have updated it

IF you try it out let me know how it works. i'm curious..

Last edited:

LooNTooNs

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Does tapping on a notification take you into that app? I use WhatsApp and it does not bring my into the app?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Does tapping on a notification take you into that app? I use WhatsApp and it does not bring my into the app?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes it does. make sure you are set up correctly

Settings>LockInfo>Plugins>Notifications>Tap to Launch App>ON

let me know if you get it working :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods