LockInfo 3.0 Official Release!

jmill79

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
hi, did you happen to resolve this yet?

if not try this:

Settings>Lockinfo>Lockscreen>Alert Popups>Block Popups>ON

Settings>Lockinfo>Plugins>SMS>Tap to Reply>(select your method)

Yes! After playing around with the program for many many hours Ive got it pretty much how I want it. Thanks a lot for replying.

Now one day when I get really brave all I want to do is change the bubble colors for sms that came with the theme I dl'ed last night.

briankeith513

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Email Notifications on the lockscreen??

Is there a way to keep the email notification on the lockscreen without showing the subject of the individual emails?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
It was OFF by default, but it still shows what email subjects I am receiving.

ok, i just did this so it should work. go ahead and turn it ON then OFF.. respring and it should be done. it's always a good idea to respring after any change or adjustment, not only with Lockinfo but other tweaks/apps as well

briankeith513

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
ok, i just did this so it should work. go ahead and turn it ON then OFF.. respring and it should be done. it's always a good idea to respring after any change or adjustment, not only with Lockinfo but other tweaks/apps as well

What does "respring" mean? It does work now, after turning it on, then turning it off, thanks!

sadlybrokeboy

May 21, 2009
Visit site
There's one tweak I'd love to be able to do - I have bite SMS and lockinfo - when I click "Message" on a contact that it bring up Bite SMS.

Is this possible?

What would be *really* neat is clicking on Message and it bringing up the Quick Compose element of Bite - but I suspect that's too much to ask for :) (Api's etc.)

Dougkb45

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Rooster3.0

In the Lockinfo settings turn on or enable your home screen and existing first page

Doug

Last edited:

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
In the SMS plugin for LockInfo (Settings > LockInfo > Plugins > SMS), scroll down to the bottom section... the first item "Tap to Reply" is where you set that...if you open the item (click on the >>) you should see your choices:
None
QuickReply
iReamSNS
biteSMS
iPhone Messages

Select biteSMS and you should be good to go.

Reactions: talkin73

sadlybrokeboy

May 21, 2009
Visit site
In the SMS plugin for LockInfo (Settings > LockInfo > Plugins > SMS), scroll down to the bottom section... the first item "Tap to Reply" is where you set that...if you open the item (click on the >>) you should see your choices:
None
QuickReply
iReamSNS
biteSMS
iPhone Messages

Select biteSMS and you should be good to go.

Hi,

Thanks for this - it solved part of the problem!

To get bitesms working from the favourites screen, go to settings, lock info, plug ins, favourites and there's an option there to select messaging app there.

Don't know why I didn't see it before!!

Thank you all for your help!!!

Matt

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

Thanks for this - it solved part of the problem!

To get bitesms working from the favourites screen, go to settings, lock info, plug ins, favourites and there's an option there to select messaging app there.

Don't know why I didn't see it before!!

Thank you all for your help!!!

Matt

Yeah, I thought there was another setting... and there it is, right where you said it was!

Rooster3.0

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Rooster3.0

In the Lockinfo settings turn on or enable your home screen and existing first page

Doug

Hi. This doesn't work either. With these settings I'm required to either have the lockinfo displayed on the home screen or keep the home screen blank without having access to the infoshade. I prefer that my screen be blank with only my 5 icon dock and the ability to pull down the infoshade when needed.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice