LockInfo 3.0 Official Release!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Go get it!

New features in 3.0 include:

* Advanced themeing - All new themes. Different themes for the lockscreen, homescreen and InfoShade. Add custom themes. More customizations available for the themes. Custom fonts are supported.
* Repeating alerts - Configure repeating alerts for mail, SMS, voicemail and calendar events. NOTE: repeating alerts can be stopped by tapping the "!" icon on the section header.
* New "Favorites" plugin - Quickly call anyone from your favorites list.
* Inline contact images - Mails, missed calls, voicemails and SMS now include contact images inline with the event information.
* Locked section - You can now lock the first section to the top of the screen, even as you scroll.
* Homescreen position - Move the homescreen view down to allow icons to share the page.
* Calendar status bar icon - Calendar alerts will now show in the status bar while the repeat alerts are ringing for an event.
* Better notification support - Tapping a notification now acts like tapping the action button for the notification popup. This is particularly useful for VOIP applications for answering calls. Tapping the "x" is now like tapping the cancel button.
* Improved layout code - Completely rewritten layout code for better performance

i'd liked to add that David Ashman (Lockinfo Dev) is probably one of THE best out there. always tries respond to any issue you might have and helps troubleshoot

Twitter: David Ashman (Stimpy5050) on Twitter

if you are contemplating on getting it there is a trial period but i can guarantee you will be purchasing this

Dear Apple, take notes..

Last edited:
Reactions: Alli

tourstagefan

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Just downloaded, it looks amazing.

This update took what was already a very elegant design to the next level! So clean and streamlined. :cool:

tourstagefan

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm sure that it will be fixed in subsequent updates, but has anyone else noticed that when you pull-down the extended 6-day weather forecast, the daily temperature display is jumbled/bunched together?

Still love the new look, I'm using the classic theme, will switch to the others depending on what lockscreen wallpaper I'm using at the time.

CarrieC

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm kinda new to this whole thing, just got lockinfo yesterday am and was wondering how to update. Thanks for the help.
CarrieC

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
@CarrieC Just open Cydia & look at the Changes tab. Should be a badge there to notify you of the update.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I'm kinda new to this whole thing, just got lockinfo yesterday am and was wondering how to update. Thanks for the help.
CarrieC

if you bought/downloaded yesterday you might have the updated version already

check your package details in Cydia. the new version reads as follows 3.0.1.0

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
is what not working with the notifications plugin?

sorry, meaning; what happens when you receive a notification from lets say the facebook app?

i know when i receive a notification from my ESPN Scorecenter app it shows up in my notification plugin and have options to view etc..

frozinwater

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
ohhh. I turned my push popup notifications off for facebook. I just receive the badges. Would i have to enable them for it to take precedences in the notifications tab in lockinfo? Would I still get an on screen popup notification?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
have you installed Popup Blocker? its free with a paid LockInfo license

once set up correctly that should eliminate the annoying popups and then allow you to only see them in Lockinfo

side note: i really dislike badges. there are a few ways to get rid of those too. i only like the statusbar icons to show when i receive a text, email, notification etc..

frozinwater

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
I had it, but i removed it, because I thought it would diasble popups for group sms/mms but it doesn't. Does enabling notifications on lockinfo show notifications for EVERY application that has notifications or just specific ones? Because if it does for most, I will reinstall popup blocker.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I had it, but i removed it, because I thought it would diasble popups for group sms/mms but it doesn't. Does enabling notifications on lockinfo show notifications for EVERY application that has notifications or just specific ones? Because if it does for most, I will reinstall popup blocker.

i believe it does. give it a try and if you cannot tweak it to your liking you can always get rid of it

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Anyone have a change log?

ModMyi.com | LockInfo

New features in 3.0 include:

* Advanced themeing - All new themes. Different themes for the lockscreen, homescreen and InfoShade. Add custom themes. More customizations available for the themes. Custom fonts are supported.
* Repeating alerts - Configure repeating alerts for mail, SMS, voicemail and calendar events. NOTE: repeating alerts can be stopped by tapping the "!" icon on the section header.
* New "Favorites" plugin - Quickly call anyone from your favorites list.
* Inline contact images - Mails, missed calls, voicemails and SMS now include contact images inline with the event information.
* Locked section - You can now lock the first section to the top of the screen, even as you scroll.
* Homescreen position - Move the homescreen view down to allow icons to share the page.
* Calendar status bar icon - Calendar alerts will now show in the status bar while the repeat alerts are ringing for an event.
* Better notification support - Tapping a notification now acts like tapping the action button for the notification popup. This is particularly useful for VOIP applications for answering calls. Tapping the "x" is now like tapping the cancel button.
* Improved layout code - Completely rewritten layout code for better performance

hope this helps

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR