In the SMS plugin for LockInfo (Settings > LockInfo > Plugins > SMS), scroll down to the bottom section... the first item "Tap to Reply" is where you set that...if you open the item (click on the >>) you should see your choices:
    None
    QuickReply
    iReamSNS
    biteSMS
    iPhone Messages

Select biteSMS and you should be good to go.
    Hi,

Thanks for this - it solved part of the problem!

To get bitesms working from the favourites screen, go to settings, lock info, plug ins, favourites and there's an option there to select messaging app there.

Don't know why I didn't see it before!!

Thank you all for your help!!!

Matt
    03-09-2011 01:09 PM
    Hi,

Thanks for this - it solved part of the problem!

To get bitesms working from the favourites screen, go to settings, lock info, plug ins, favourites and there's an option there to select messaging app there.

Don't know why I didn't see it before!!

Thank you all for your help!!!

Matt
    Yeah, I thought there was another setting... and there it is, right where you said it was!
    03-09-2011 01:36 PM
    Rooster3.0

In the Lockinfo settings turn on or enable your home screen and existing first page

Doug
    Hi. This doesn't work either. With these settings I'm required to either have the lockinfo displayed on the home screen or keep the home screen blank without having access to the infoshade. I prefer that my screen be blank with only my 5 icon dock and the ability to pull down the infoshade when needed.
    03-09-2011 01:56 PM
    Is there a way for me to block pop ups but I don't want bitesms blocked at ALL?
    03-15-2011 09:25 PM
    Is there a way for me to block pop ups but I don't want bitesms blocked at ALL?
    just to clarify.. you are not wanting the sms plugin active in lockscreen, homescreen or infoshade either

just the use of bitesms, correct?
    03-15-2011 09:34 PM
    Hi to all, hopefully someone can help.

I am having an issue where the SMS remains in the SMS plugin even after I have used QuickReply to reply to it from lockscreen.

Example:
    1. Incoming SMS. QuickReply opens on Lockscreen.
    2. Tap Reply.
    3. Type Message.
    4. Click Send.
    5. QuickReply Closes.

However, the SMS remains in the SMS plugin and if clicked on, it opens another QuickReply window or I have to X it out.

The only way to get rid of it for the moment is to Dismiss Incoming SMS (HomeButton) then tap SMS in plugin at which point QuickReply opens and SMS in plugin dissapears this is due to following setting which to my understanding controls this: LockInfo/Plugins/SMS/Tap to reply BiteSMS (Mark as Read: ON)

This never used to happen before and I have had LockInfo since I first have my iPhone. Currently have iPhone 4 running 4.1./limerain JB.

Anyone have an idea, is it because QuickReply popup is not communicating with the SMS Plugin?
    03-16-2011 06:38 PM
    Leeloo24,

personally i have mine set up to where i use one or the other exclusively, not both together. quick compose is the only bitesms option i use separately from LI

this would be an excellent question to email the Dev (David Ashman) about and i encourage you to do so. he is very responsive to situations like this, or any at that matter
    Leeloo24 likes this.
    03-16-2011 07:33 PM
    Is there any iOS 4.2.1 app that works similar to QuickReply besides BiteSMS. Sorry for off-topic.
    03-16-2011 11:12 PM
    @BLiNK. Thanx for the quick reply (no pun intended!) I'll definitely contact him Im so sure that it used to work before the update!
    03-16-2011 11:44 PM
    Is there any iOS 4.2.1 app that works similar to QuickReply besides BiteSMS. Sorry for off-topic.
    Try iRealSMS, I switched from BiteSMS and am very satisfied with the app.
    03-16-2011 11:53 PM
    iRealSMS messed up my phone the last time I tried it. But I'll check it out again.
    03-16-2011 11:57 PM
    @BLiNK. Thanx for the quick reply (no pun intended!) I'll definitely contact him Im so sure that it used to work before the update!
    no problem. let us know what happens
    03-17-2011 02:22 AM
    if you do not mind me asking, what is it about biteSMS that you did not like?
    03-17-2011 02:25 AM
    if you do not mind me asking, what is it about biteSMS that you did not like?
    It redirects me to the BiteSMS app if I get a message through lockscreen and homescreen too I think. And when I go to my native messages, it doesn't show the ones I replied to through BiteSMS unless I refresh it, even though I have it set to the native app through the settings
    03-17-2011 08:30 PM
    not sure why you are still using the native sms when you have biteSMS installed.. are you trying to use bitesms for one specific option?

at any rate, i just checked my native sms and bitesms and cannot duplicate what you have described.. odd
    03-17-2011 10:42 PM
    not sure why you are still using the native sms when you have biteSMS installed.. are you trying to use bitesms for one specific option?

at any rate, i just checked my native sms and bitesms and cannot duplicate what you have described.. odd
    I just want the quick reply feature, basically. I don't really use anything else on Bitesms.
    03-18-2011 02:29 AM
    I just want the quick reply feature, basically. I don't really use anything else on Bitesms.
    gotcha. try this: QuickReply for SMS, i used to use this a while ago and then support kind of came to a stand still. however looking at the changelog it appears they have updated it

IF you try it out let me know how it works. i'm curious..
    Last edited by BLiNK; 03-18-2011 at 03:30 AM.
    03-18-2011 03:27 AM
    It has been updated, awesome. Works like a charm on iOS 4 and above now. Works with Lockinfo as well. Thanks a lot Blink.
    03-18-2011 03:47 AM
    no problem. glad it works!
    03-18-2011 04:08 AM
    Does tapping on a notification take you into that app? I use WhatsApp and it does not bring my into the app?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    03-24-2011 04:15 PM
    Does tapping on a notification take you into that app? I use WhatsApp and it does not bring my into the app?

yes it does. make sure you are set up correctly

Settings>LockInfo>Plugins>Notifications>Tap to Launch App>ON

let me know if you get it working
    03-24-2011 04:24 PM
    Yup! I thought I searched every setting. Guess not! Lol

03-24-2011 05:55 PM
97 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD