Yeah, I have 11 Favorites on my Lock screen, you just swipe through them like you would with Infinidock or Homescreens.
    03-05-2011 06:33 PM
    The dev and I emailed back and forth a few times and during the conversation, the remaining favorites just showed up. I didn't change anything or do anything different; they simply appeared. It all seems to be working properly now. So instead of having one page of four and one page of one, I now have three pages with four favorites on each.

Not sure what happened but glad it's all working properly.
    03-05-2011 07:48 PM
    i only have 4 favorites setup anyways so i added a few more and they were all there as well. glad it started working for you!
    03-05-2011 10:06 PM
    OK just jailbroke and searched Cydia but where the heck is this located at?
    03-05-2011 10:46 PM
    go to search in Cydia: Lockinfo

there's a trial period but you might as well buy it, you're going to anyways
    03-05-2011 11:05 PM
    Thanks dont know why I didnt see that the first time. Yeah, its pretty slick, one thing tho. I have the Carbon X theme and the Greenpoison slider lock thing. I see like a blue box thing in the background (im guessing its representing the battery) on the lockscreen, how do I get rid of it or change it?

Ive tried to just change the background picture like it used to be but it doesnt let me. Searched the forums and found about going into the phone and changing stuff, but Id like to avoid that at this stage.

Edit: HA! nevermind I figured it out! yeah this is good as bought.
    Last edited by jmill79; 03-06-2011 at 12:08 AM.
    03-06-2011 12:03 AM
    The dev and I emailed back and forth a few times and during the conversation, the remaining favorites just showed up. I didn't change anything or do anything different; they simply appeared. It all seems to be working properly now. So instead of having one page of four and one page of one, I now have three pages with four favorites on each.

Not sure what happened but glad it's all working properly.
    Did you do a respring at any point in the process? At one point in playing with it, I reordered some of my favorites... and then changed them again... the 2nd changes did not show up in the favorites within LockInfo until I did a re-spring...
    03-06-2011 12:14 AM
    Ok, another question. The email pop up on the lock screen is great as is the replying capability. However the SMS is wonky. I send myself a text from my other phone and i get the old std pop up but can no longer just hit it and reply through the lock screen like before.

How do i get rid of the stock pop up and just use the lockinfo alert? OR reinable the reply functions on the stock pop up?
    03-06-2011 12:46 AM
    Ok, another question. The email pop up on the lock screen is great as is the replying capability. However the SMS is wonky. I send myself a text from my other phone and i get the old std pop up but can no longer just hit it and reply through the lock screen like before.

How do i get rid of the stock pop up and just use the lockinfo alert? OR reinable the reply functions on the stock pop up?
    hi, did you happen to resolve this yet?

if not try this:

Settings>Lockinfo>Lockscreen>Alert Popups>Block Popups>ON

Settings>Lockinfo>Plugins>SMS>Tap to Reply>(select your method)
    Last edited by BLiNK; 03-06-2011 at 03:10 PM.
    03-06-2011 03:02 PM
    Hey, great addon but I have a problem with my lockinfo, all the fonts seem to be the same where pre-3.0 some of the fonts were bolded. An example of this is how in 3.0 all my fonts for lockweather native is the same, so there is no difference between the high and low temps where as pre-3.0 the high temps are bolded. Any way to get this back?
    03-06-2011 04:32 PM
    hi, did you happen to resolve this yet?

if not try this:

Settings>Lockinfo>Lockscreen>Alert Popups>Block Popups>ON

Settings>Lockinfo>Plugins>SMS>Tap to Reply>(select your method)

Yes! After playing around with the program for many many hours Ive got it pretty much how I want it. Thanks a lot for replying.

Now one day when I get really brave all I want to do is change the bubble colors for sms that came with the theme I dl'ed last night.
    03-06-2011 05:04 PM
    cool, Rooster3.0? is this what you might be looking for?

Martavious, would you mind sending Rooster3.0 a PM to see if this is what he is needing?
    I'm gonna give it a shot. Thanks guys.
    03-07-2011 04:37 PM
    I'm gonna give it a shot. Thanks guys.
    Sorry just saw this. Too many forums threads I'm following emailing me at once

Rooster3.0 did this work? If not shoot me a PM and I can see if I can help.
    03-08-2011 09:53 AM
    Is there a way to keep the email notification on the lockscreen without showing the subject of the individual emails?
    03-08-2011 07:01 PM
    admiral mielno pl]mielno
    03-08-2011 08:02 PM
    admiral mielno pl]mielno
    comer caca de perro!
    03-08-2011 08:12 PM
    Is there a way to keep the email notification on the lockscreen without showing the subject of the individual emails?
    try Settings>Lockinfo>Plugins>Mail>Data>Show Subject>OFF
    03-08-2011 08:15 PM
    try Settings>Lockinfo>Plugins>Mail>Data>Show Subject>OFF
    It was OFF by default, but it still shows what email subjects I am receiving.
    03-08-2011 08:19 PM
    It was OFF by default, but it still shows what email subjects I am receiving.
    ok, i just did this so it should work. go ahead and turn it ON then OFF.. respring and it should be done. it's always a good idea to respring after any change or adjustment, not only with Lockinfo but other tweaks/apps as well
    03-08-2011 08:29 PM
    ok, i just did this so it should work. go ahead and turn it ON then OFF.. respring and it should be done. it's always a good idea to respring after any change or adjustment, not only with Lockinfo but other tweaks/apps as well
    What does "respring" mean? It does work now, after turning it on, then turning it off, thanks!
    03-08-2011 08:31 PM
    There's one tweak I'd love to be able to do - I have bite SMS and lockinfo - when I click "Message" on a contact that it bring up Bite SMS.

Is this possible?

What would be *really* neat is clicking on Message and it bringing up the Quick Compose element of Bite - but I suspect that's too much to ask for (Api's etc.)
    03-09-2011 06:40 AM
    Do you have the latest version of both? Because it was reported working in this post.
    03-09-2011 08:31 AM
    Rooster3.0

In the Lockinfo settings turn on or enable your home screen and existing first page

Doug
    Last edited by Dougkb45; 03-09-2011 at 09:10 AM.
    03-09-2011 08:56 AM
    Do you have the latest version of both? Because it was reported working in this post.
    Odd!!

Just checked the versions and I have bite 5.1 beta 11 (don't know if this beta tag is relevant??)

And Lockinfo - 3.0.1.0

Think these are the latest versions aren't they? Can anyone confirm?

Cheers,

Matt
    03-09-2011 10:11 AM
    In the SMS plugin for LockInfo (Settings > LockInfo > Plugins > SMS), scroll down to the bottom section... the first item "Tap to Reply" is where you set that...if you open the item (click on the >>) you should see your choices:
    None
    QuickReply
    iReamSNS
    biteSMS
    iPhone Messages

Select biteSMS and you should be good to go.
    talkin73 likes this.
    03-09-2011 10:55 AM
97 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD