folder enhancer update

frozinwater

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone noticed since the new update for folder enhancer, which I believe either came out either last night or this morning, there has been a slight lag in opening your folders? Let me know if anyone else has noticed this. Thanks in advanced.

frozinwater

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
Yea, it's really weird. It takes about 2 seconds to open a folder now. Very inconvenient, be it that I downloaded it because it worked FASTER than the default iOS folders lol.

frozinwater

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
I think I fixed it. I had to go to behavior and disable animate open/close. Now the folders open and close as expediently as they used to.

JohnH59

Dec 19, 2004
Visit site
I'm getting a slight slowdown, but, only on folders that have more than one page or other folders inside a folder. I'm also running FakeClockUp.

But, I've noticed this for a few days now and haven't been able to pinpoint what I could have installed that slowed folders down. That's the only thing that seems slower. Still much faster than the stock folders.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
unless i completely spaced this off.. there are some pretty cool options for folder & folder border tweaks as well

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73