Ok, I have been reading numerous threads and blogs etc.. and I still cannot seem to figure out how to change the weather to my location, and it is driving me insane.
    I have the theme LS BrightLight and the stock weather that comes with it is for Singapore - which I need it to be in Kansas.

I have the paid version of FindFile and I have attached images of what exactly I click to get to the location to edit the weather. The last box says to change the BKXX005 part of the code to my location, which I have, or at least I thought I have, after each time I edit it, I hit save, then done.
    When I go back to look at it after that it has somehow, changed back to the original location and it still says to change that location and the location is set to BKXX005.

I cannot seem to figure this out, and I know that on some forums it has said to go to a jps or something similar file and there is no such file in that theme.

Can someone please help me?
    02-28-2011 11:47 AM
    Do you have your location set in the stock weather app? I know some weather themes draw from that.
    02-28-2011 11:58 AM
    Do you have your location set in the stock weather app? I know some weather themes draw from that.
    Yea, I do. I also have it on LiveWeather.
    02-28-2011 12:04 PM
    Yea, I do. I also have it on LiveWeather.
    And it is set as the first (or only) location?
    03-02-2011 07:06 PM
    And it is set as the first (or only) location?
    That was my problem with my weather plug-in. My local weather was on my stock app, but Cupertino was still the default (first) page/location. As soon as I deleted Cupertino it displayed my local weather perfectly.
    03-02-2011 07:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD