I tried to add the Mobile Notifier repo to Cydia and it would not install for me. Does anyone have any suggestions or help?

I added: http://phajas.xen.prgmr.com/repo

And it said it failed, is it because I have BiteSMS or Lockinfo installed?
    02-27-2011 10:36 PM
    I got the repo to load, but the app...not so much. :/

Uninstalled it. It still needs LOTS of work. Absolutely one to watch.
    02-27-2011 10:50 PM
    I tried to add the Mobile Notifier repo to Cydia and it would not install for me. Does anyone have any suggestions or help?

I added: http://phajas.xen.prgmr.com/repo

And it said it failed, is it because I have BiteSMS or Lockinfo installed?
    Oh, and I have BiteSMS installed with no issues...
    02-28-2011 01:35 PM
    Same with me. I got repo to load and I see e program in settings but when you select it give the about us info with nothing else to do. I guess I will wait. Thanks
    02-28-2011 06:38 PM
    Same with me. I got repo to load and I see e program in settings but when you select it give the about us info with nothing else to do. I guess I will wait. Thanks
    It works. When you go into Settings, scroll down to Mobile Notifier, and go into that you will see About Info. Touch the top where it says Mobile Notifier. Doesn't look touchable/clickable, but you can. I think it's blank right now I'll have to check again. Also, if you hit home screen twice there is some weird menu that appears where your faded springboard would ordinarily appear.

I did a test and the pop up for a SMS did appear a the topic. It works, but it isn't manangeable as far as settings go, I think.
    03-01-2011 01:21 AM
    When I click that I get a blank screen. I did notice the double click home button thing but not sure what it accomplishes.
    03-01-2011 08:42 AM
    this tweak does look pretty decent but i use Lockinfo exclusively for all my notification needs

you guys who are having issues should email the Dev or find a place where you can report these issues so they can be resolved in a timely manner
    03-01-2011 08:52 AM
    I like the look, and the concept, but the notifier isn't working for any of my alerts - biteSMS, Boxcar, etc... and I don't see any configurations options to set these apps up for the notifications... shows promise, but non-functional as far as I can see.
    03-02-2011 08:54 AM
    ^: heh, thanks. This give me some ideas.
    03-03-2011 02:08 AM
    Keep in mind I had issues with mine. My home button stopped functioning even after reboot or respring. Worked on and off until finally 2 days later or so I uinstalled it.
    03-08-2011 12:01 AM
    Just to update my situation with MobileNotifier... my comments were made in ignorance. Now that I understand how it works, I have no issue with it - except for the ability to configure what alerts it shows/doesn't show.

And I have no issues with my Home button...
    03-08-2011 07:38 AM
    MobileNotifier worked beautifully for me...for about 9 hours. Then, I installed Yahoo Messenger and:

1) Got a message on Yahoo
    2) MN notified me of said message
    3) Prior to clearing notification, I deleted YM
    4) i4 reboots into safe mode

If I uninstall MN, my phone works just fine but if I try to reinstall it, I boot back into safe mode.

Any ideas? Or am I stuck waiting for a new build?
    03-08-2011 10:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD