biteSMS Questions

P0stalTek

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys.

Last night I downloaded biteSMS on someone's recommendation from these forums, and I absolutely love it. So, I quickly went to Paypal and paid them 9 bucks to get it for life. The payment went through and charged my account, but I got a "I'm sorry, an error has occurred" from biteSMS and I never received any liscense information like I should have.

I emailed them and they sent me to a stupid FAQ via automatic response. The instructions were to send ANOTHER email to them with "NOT FAQ" in the subject response. I have yet to hear anything back from them after I did that.

Is this even a reputable company, as now I'm seriously considering cancelling the charge through Paypal before it's too late.

Anyone else have this issue?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
They're totally reputable, just give it time. They also have an online forum where you might find help. Sorry you had this hiccup, it's generally pretty great!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
You must put the subject as "NOT FAQ" otherwise you'll just get the auto-reply message again

try again: help@bitesms.com

Martin with biteSMS is one the most friendly Devs i have dealt with. nothing to worry about

edit: i believe they are based somewhere in Australia?? or on that side of the hemisphere, so their time zone will differ

Last edited:

P0stalTek

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, I was a little worried when I got the error and it still charged me :p Seemed odd, but if so many know/use them, I feel a bit better about it!

P0stalTek

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
You must put the subject as "NOT FAQ" otherwise you'll just get the auto-reply message again

try again: help@bitesms.com

Martin with biteSMS is one the most friendly Devs i have dealt with. nothing to worry about

I did put NOT FAQ in the subject - haven't heard back sense then. But again, with all the positive feedback about the developer, that's enough to put my mind at ease. Afterall, I'm still on the 15-day trial, so no biggie yet ;)

P0stalTek

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
They got me fixed up and I couldn't be ANY more pleased. Best SMS app ever.

Thank you for the suggestion because it's literally the best I've seen :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Glad to hear it; it's really one of the benchmark JB apps out there. Just so well done, and run by a real professional. Enjoy going through all the details!

Reactions: P0stalTek

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73