I have jailbroken my VZW iphone and have installed a theme but everytime I open a folder the background/wallpaper changes to what I have it set on prior to the theme? How do I keep this from happening?

Also, is there anything I can download that will allow me to see if my sms text has been opened/read? Not just sent?
    02-24-2011 10:50 AM
    You need to copy the theme background image to your wallpaper folder and set it to be the same.
    02-24-2011 12:40 PM
    oh, well I hope this isn't a ridiculous question, but how do I do that? I downloaded the theme from Cydia.
    02-24-2011 12:45 PM
    Go to "Photos"
    Open the photo that you want to use for your wallpaper
    Click on the icon to the far left (rectangle with arrow coming out)
    Click "Use as Wallpaper"
    Choose "Set"
    Choose where you want to use the wallpaper (lockscreen, [another option, can't remember], or both) and click on your choice
    Click "Done" and that's it, your new wallpaper should now be the default

It's possible that your new theme didn't pop the wallpaper into your photo files. If that's the case, you have to make the changes through Winterboard (at least that's how I did it).
    02-24-2011 08:58 PM
    This is an issue with themes on iOS 4 I've written about this. Check out the lockscreen theme in the other JB thread. There is a link to making themes via SSH. You have a couple of options you can either SSH into the theme dolder and go into the theme and rename the wallpaper file add a 1 and it will disable it so that you have the theme with your own background. You could also download the background from the theme and save it to your phone and set it as your background.
    02-25-2011 08:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD