Is there a free or decently priced application out there where I can use to enable wifi hotspot for my phone? I dont know about paying $20 a month for it. Another way for them to jack you on pricing! Anyways any help would be great.

Thanks
    02-23-2011 05:51 PM
    You can turn it on & off as you need it through Verizon's website. You only have to pay when you need it (not every month). I use it and it works great! (even though I am jailbroken and know there are other options!)
    02-23-2011 06:41 PM
    You can turn it on & off as you need it through Verizon's website. You only have to pay when you need it (not every month). I use it and it works great! (even though I am jailbroken and know there are other options!)
    Thanks but Im sure there is another application out there for jailbreaked phones where I can use. Its either a one time fee and or free would be great but after that you can use it whenever, however, etc. Thats what Im looking for.

As for vz i thought it was per month but that makes it even worst if its pay as you go.
    02-23-2011 06:49 PM
    Mywi. One time price of $20. For jailbroken phones. Works great
    02-23-2011 06:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD