Hi all,

few days ago i just jailbreaked my ipad iOS4.1.2 with greenpois0n and cydia was installed. However, i cant connect to itunes store anymore with my original account (passwords and IDs are definitely correct) after since. I managed to connect to apps store only after i created a new account. Thinking that apps will be free after jailbreaking, i downloaded a a few and realised they are still chargable!!

so can anyone help me with this? what can i do to get all the apps free?

Thank you~
    02-22-2011 09:52 PM
    you dont get the apps for free because you jailbreak. jailbreak allows more customization of the phone and other options not available to stock os. but it does not make the apps free.
    02-22-2011 10:02 PM
    uh i thought by jailbreaking, we will be able to get the paid apps in itunes store for free?
    02-22-2011 10:11 PM
    nope...sure cant
    02-22-2011 10:15 PM
    see what happened here..? another individual who was sadly misinformed about jailbreaking

so tell me, natalie.. do you like to work for free??
    02-22-2011 10:37 PM
    Think of Cydia as a second app store -- there are a lot of free apps (just like Apple's iTunes app store) and a lot of paid apps. The biggest difference is that the Cydia store frees you from Apple's walled garden -- you are much more free to customize and tweak your iPhone/iPod Touch to your liking...
    BLiNK likes this.
    02-24-2011 01:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD