Loader with no Cydia

BellaBerry

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys. I'm trying to jailbreak my verizon iphone. I've downloaded greenpoision and gotten the loader app on my homescreen but when I click on it, there's no cydia download inside. Any ideas what I did wrong? Please help!

rkingjr2us713

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Hello, let me ask you one question? Did you upgrade to 4.2.6. If not that could be the problem,the greenpoison you currently working with is for 4.2.6 and you phone may 4.2.5.

rkingjr2us713

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Ok,the reason why i said it maybe at 4.2.5 is because i had that exact same problem when i was jailbreaking a co-workers' phone. Then when i hooked up to iFunbox it read as still being jailed. You may want to restore your iphone and try to jailbreak it again.

Last edited:

lechejuan

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I have the same issue on a friends Verizon iPhone on 4.2.6 when I tried jailbreaking it through the latest Greenpois0n. I read somewhere though a workaround could be installing redsn0w over Greenpoison but selecting the "Install Cydia only" option. Might there be another useful option.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Before you restore or install redsn0w try opening it and leaving it until your phone autolocks. I had the same problem on my iPad and I had to open it and let it sit 4 or 5 times then I rebooted and the 6th time I opened it there was Cydia.

Ritzy11

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
go back onto the website and re-download greenpoison ... i was having the same issue today and just tried downloading it again and re-spplying the jailbreak and Cydia was there this time

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox