What repositories have you added to Cydia?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I am seeing people mention apps that I cannot find in Cydia. I have set my level to Developer, and as I understand it, that should allow me to see/find everything listed in the stock repositories that come configured in Cydia.

I'd like to find some of the apps discussed here, but cannot. What repositories have you all added?

So far, my only addition is

http://apt.dba-technologies.com/beta

Last edited:

frozinwater

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
I am seeing people mention apps that I cannot find in Cydia. I have set my level to Developer, and as I understand it, that should allow me to see/find everything listed in the stock repositories that come configured in Cydia.

I'd like to find some of the apps discussed here, but cannot. What repositories have you all added?

So far, my only addition is

http://apt.dba-technologies.com/beta

What apps/tweaks are you referring to? Because 90% of the popular ones are in the stock repos.

frozinwater

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
I am looking in Cydia and can't find the following:
FakeOperator
Gridlock
FolderCloser
Infinifolders
RemoveBG

Where can I find these apps, if not in Cydia? Are there additional repos that I need to add to Cydia to find these?

All five of those tweaks are found on the stock repos. You have to put a space between fake and operator, gridlock is there, i believe a space between folder and closer, infinifolders is there, i have that on my phone, and removeBG is called remove background..

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I just use the stock repos, also I saw someone posted up about an issue between Infinifolders and another app so just wanted to make you aware of that.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
What did you use to JB? also when you go into Cydia under changes are there any updates available? You could also try closing Cydia in your app switcher to get it out of memory then reboot the phone and open Cydia up again. I've had issues where I had to open Cydia on past devices 5 or 6 times before it would load completely.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
What did you use to JB? also when you go into Cydia under changes are there any updates available? You could also try closing Cydia in your app switcher to get it out of memory then reboot the phone and open Cydia up again. I've had issues where I had to open Cydia on past devices 5 or 6 times before it would load completely.

I did the JB with Greenpois0n... and yes, I have had several updates to Cydia...

The repositories that I have in Cydia are:

Entered by User
apt.dba-technologies.com/beta

Installed by Package
ModMyi.com
repo666.ultrasn0w.com
Telesphoreo Tangelo
ZodTTD & MacCiti

Am I missing any?

jmonte345

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I did the JB with Greenpois0n... and yes, I have had several updates to Cydia...

The repositories that I have in Cydia are:

Entered by User
apt.dba-technologies.com/beta

Installed by Package
ModMyi.com
repo666.ultrasn0w.com
Telesphoreo Tangelo
ZodTTD & MacCiti

Am I missing any?

Looks like you are missing the BigBoss repo. I'm not sure what you need to do to add it though. It installed automatically when I installed Cydia.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Do you have the URL for the BigBoss repository? I found something with a Google search, but I get a 403 forbidden error trying to access it...