BlackBerry Preloaded Ringtones, Alerts and Sounds

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if it's legit or not... but I have converted the preloaded BB sounds into ringtone format (.m4r)... if it's not ok to load them or make them available, fine... however, if there's no issue (legal/copyright/other), I can post them as an attachment...

I don't want to break any rules, so I thought that I'd ask first...

As a former BlackBerry user, I do miss some of the notification sounds...

Reactions: tourstagefan

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I've seen people post Android ringtones I don't think there is any copyright problems. I say maybe wait for another user to chime in to confirm.

citibori

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if it's legit or not... but I have converted the preloaded BB sounds into ringtone format (.m4r)... if it's not ok to load them or make them available, fine... however, if there's no issue (legal/copyright/other), I can post them as an attachment...

How did you do that? I want to do the same thing cause I have a blackberry and I would like to transfer them to my iPhone

lcargile

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Im pretty sure that this is not a problem as several people have done this and everyone has access to the sounds if they really want them since some places offer them as ringtones. Go for it, I would love some of them.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Here are the Alarms, Notifications and Ringtones:

All gone. No longer available.

Last edited:

JHawaii

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
BB sounds

I would like to try the BB sounds. Had a 9700 and also miss them. Please PM me the attachments. Thank you. joepa

Lylej2k

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
If you can PM them out I'd also like a copy. There are some BB sounds I'd love to have on my iPhone. Especially the Ninja sound I had on my 9550. lol.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2