Cydia keeps crashing!

iPhoneGleek

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
This just started happening, literal just because it was working fine for me like 15 mins ago. I closed all running apps then re-tried but no luck so i did a hard rest but nothing. Anyone else having this issue?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Just reboot and leave it for an hour or so perhaps the site is having issues. If after an hour you don't see anyone else saying they have troubles try it again. The only thing I can think of is to re-JB.

iPhoneGleek

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Just reboot and leave it for an hour or so perhaps the site is having issues. If after an hour you don't see anyone else saying they have troubles try it again. The only thing I can think of is to re-JB.
Re-JB wont be possible til tmmrw when i go to my dads house and use his computer but hopefully it wont come to that. Thank you.

daytona22t

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
This just started happening, literal just because it was working fine for me like 15 mins ago. I closed all running apps then re-tried but no luck so i did a hard rest but nothing. Anyone else having this issue?

I just jailbroke my Verizon iPhone with greenpois0n, and am having the same problem. Cydia keeps crashing. Not sure if this is a temporary problem with Cydia, or if I need to jailbreak again.

mededitor

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Same thing here. I have a feeling it's a Cydia/server problem, especially if three of us are reporting it right now. Cydia was working about 15-minutes ago and now just shuts down when I try to launch it.

I did a hard reset and that hasn't fixed the issue, which leads me to believe that the problem isn't on our end.

Scout_313

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

Same thing is happening to me. Guess I'll have to try it again tomorrow or something.

daytona22t

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Looking at Twitter, it seems to be a common problem right now. The fix seems to be switching to another tab quickly.

@iSurenix
FIX FOR CYDIA CRASH FEB17: As soon as you launch Cydia, click on any of the other tabs besides "Cydia"-- something is wrong with Homepage.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Wow... it's an epidemic... Mine was fine all day... and about 30 minutes ago, it started crashing... same as the others...

I tried daytona22t's suggestion, but no luck... gonna wait a while and see what develops... Was about to restore but thought I'd check here first...

EDIT: And now it's back and functioning again... must have been website related...

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711