Thank you!

mededitor

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
After reading everything I could find about JB here and watching numerous videos on YouTube, you all got me motivated to JB my ViP 4.2.6.

It was a spur-of-the-moment decision; I had downloaded the latest GreenPois0n software (RC6), but didn't do anything with it for a day or so; I pulled the trigger a few minutes ago. Voile, I am now Jailbroken! :D

What a simple process, so much easier than using a hybrid for BlackBerry (different concepts, but the closest I could think of to compare). I think it took a total of 2 minutes and I've already downloaded LockInfo and biteSMS. There are more downloads to come.

I generally don't like starting threads, I prefer adding to threads that have already been started, but I wanted to thank you all for the great information that you're sharing with us iPhone noobs. It's awesome here and I hope that the time will come that I'll be able to help others.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Congratulations!!! now get to theming and you can really customize your phone. Just read through threads it's the best way to get knowledge.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen