sbsettingstoggles v3.0.14-1 = safe mode

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i updated to the 3.0.14-1 version this morning and thats when $hit went south

i emailed Big Boss about this and this is a known issue. they should be releasing 3.0.14-2

so if anyone is having this problem simply remove Sbsettings in Cydia and keep an eye out for the update

EDIT: it only happened to me after a respring or reboot; in fact i was in a safe mode loop for a while until i figured it out

removed Sbsettings and everything was fine after that

Last edited:

frozinwater

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
i updated to the 3.0.14-1 version this morning and thats when $hit went south

i emailed Big Boss about this and this is a known issue. they should be releasing 3.0.14-2

so if anyone is having this problem simply remove Sbsettings in Cydia and keep an eye out for the update

What's the problem..? I updated this morning as well and my sbsettings works perfectly.

Last edited:

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
EDIT: it only happened to me after a respring or reboot; in fact i was in a safe mode loop for a while until i figured it out

frozinwater

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site

I had one safe mode loop after updating, but after i resprung, everything seemed to work fine. No more loops.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i think it is intermittent but i am glad for the quick response from the Big Boss team

i probably would have been dwelling on this ALL DAY, or at least until it was fixed :D

frozinwater

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
Oh ok. Just seeing what I could to do to help be it that mine didn't give me much of a struggle outside of that one safe mode loop.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I just went to see what the changelog had for the update; had to laugh when I saw this:

Only one change. Fixed Wi-Fi toggle on hold action. When you hold the icon it will no longer crash on 4.2.1 firmware. Nothing else was changed. Please do not email me about every possible random thing wrong with your iphone blaming this update :) ...

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I just went to see what the changelog had for the update; had to laugh when I saw this:

Only one change. Fixed Wi-Fi toggle on hold action. When you hold the icon it will no longer crash on 4.2.1 firmware. Nothing else was changed. Please do not email me about every possible random thing wrong with your iphone blaming this update :) ...

lmao. all i know is right after the 3.0.14-1 update i did a reboot and that's when my safe mode circus began..

so naturally, i had to let them know about it. will do it again if need be..

here is the response to my email this morning;
Somehow an old version of the toggle pack got mixed up with my one change. I'm repacking it now. Look for 3.0.14-2 in the next 10 minutes.

-BigBoss
iPhone News, Help and Guides

took more like 4 hours :)