tJust attempted my first jailbreak with Greenpois0n. It appears to have worked - I see the skull on loadup, Cydia installed (I try to re-install via the Loader and it tells me it's already installed)...but Cydia won't open. The screen flashes, and then it goes back to the main screen. I've rerun the jailbreak and rebooted, but Cydia still won't open up. I'm about to just restore my backup, but I really want to make this work. Help?!?!?!?
    02-16-2011 09:34 PM
    I'm having the exact same issue. I can't figure out how to uninstall everything and try it over either.
    02-17-2011 08:13 PM
    Cydia is doing the same for me and i have been jailbroken since the 4.2.1 jailbreak came out.
    02-17-2011 08:33 PM
    A few of us are reporting the same problem, although it only started a little while ago for us (http://forum.tipb.com/jailbreak-unlo...-crashing.html).

Cydia was working fine for me about 30-minutes ago. I think it's on the Cydia side of things and I'm hoping that it will be fixed soon. Don't restore your iPhone yet, wait and see what happens. You're not the only one experiencing this.
    02-17-2011 08:57 PM
    It appears to have been website crash related... it's working again...
    02-17-2011 10:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD