i have searched and searched. found a bunch of people wanting it, but thats about it.

i would like repeat notifications. its very loud at work and i hate missing important stuff. im always looking at my phone thinking i missed something.

what do you guys use for a repeat notification app?

i did find notifier+, but it doesn't seem to do exchange email account. plus i cant get it to work with the stock sms app.

lockinfo says it does repeat notification, but i cant find the setting with in the app for nothing.

i figured if anyone knows, it would be the guys at TIPB

Thanks, Cody
    02-14-2011 10:23 PM
    Not sure about notifier, but in Lockinfo under the settings for the individual plugins, like mail and SMS, there is a setting that says Repeat Duration, that is where you set it. And like it says in that section in order to stop the Repeat notificaton you have to tap the "!" icon on the header on the lockinfo screen.
    02-14-2011 11:18 PM
    i have searched and searched. found a bunch of people wanting it, but thats about it.

i would like repeat notifications. its very loud at work and i hate missing important stuff. im always looking at my phone thinking i missed something.

what do you guys use for a repeat notification app?

i did find notifier+, but it doesn't seem to do exchange email account. plus i cant get it to work with the stock sms app.

lockinfo says it does repeat notification, but i cant find the setting with in the app for nothing.

i figured if anyone knows, it would be the guys at TIPB

Thanks, Cody

I would be interested in this as well.
    02-14-2011 11:26 PM
    LockInfo with the notifications is currently in the beta stages right now and is open to the public, however you have to start trial and or purchase a license to use it

here is the beta repo that you will have to add to your sources in Cydia:

http://apt.dba-technologies.com/beta/

once again, you have to purchase the original version before you can use this beta

repeat notifications are just a portion of what this tweak can do. it's 7.99 (i think) but well worth it
    02-14-2011 11:52 PM
    You might also check out Open Notifier. And Cody, what version of iOS are you running?
    Last edited by Massie; 02-15-2011 at 12:02 AM.
    02-14-2011 11:59 PM
    I'm surprised there aren't more apps that address this directly. (Actually, I'm even more surprised the option is not built into the OS).

Just to confirm, there are no options or settings on the iPhone that allow the user to have notifications/alerts repeat, right?
    02-15-2011 12:07 AM
    Nothing that consistent. You can set up your SMS to alert you twice, but that's about it, I think.
    02-15-2011 12:20 AM
    I'm surprised there aren't more apps that address this directly. (Actually, I'm even more surprised the option is not built into the OS).

Just to confirm, there are no options or settings on the iPhone that allow the user to have notifications/alerts repeat, right?
    other than a couple more SMS reminders in the device is itself, that's about it

i think there are some apps in the app store that will address this, but i wouldn't know where to begin

these are some of the reasons the jailbreak community exists and more than likely always will
    02-15-2011 12:24 AM
    these are some of the reasons the jailbreak community exists and more than likely always will
    Not ready for that just yet, one day though. I'm still in my infancy with my iPhone. I am a very recent Palm convert. I had nothing but palm devices for the past 8 or so years. My Palm stint began with a Treo 600 and ended with a Palm Pre.
    02-15-2011 12:31 AM
    Do any of these programs have the audio repear notifier as well or just the Icon on the status bar. Id like to have my notification sound keep repeating till the message is answered.

Thanks
    02-15-2011 09:09 AM
    Not for a jailbreak, but supposedly iOS 4.3 (which should be out shortly) will have this feature.
    02-15-2011 09:41 AM
    I know notifier+ has audio alerts, and I know they were planned for open notifier, haven't checked lately.
    02-15-2011 03:10 PM
    Amazing, we have spam in the forums.

Anyway I found my soulution to the reminders. I use popup blocker to stop the popups and Notifier+ for the reminders. I can set it for the time between reminders and use my own tones.

Steve better get on the ball, I had to purchase apps to do what I could for free on Android.

Thanks to all who helped.
    02-15-2011 05:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD