I have confirmed that using Scrollingboard with any RC release of Greenpoison causes the iPad to look like a large iPod (icons scrunched down on dock and the look of an iPod touch screen to the iPad's size) when the device reboots. Once I remove Scrollingboard, or I respring after a reboot, all is good (relatively speaking as some of the folders that I created are broken and dumps the app icons back to the main screen).

Has anyone else seen this? I ran across one other person that an issue like this around the internet. I have sent a request for support to limneos on his Twitter feed but no response from him as of yet (working on a few other projects I guess) and I don't see a support forum for Scrollingboard.
    02-14-2011 07:05 AM
    Yup. Scrolling board has some issues installed on iPad. I have since removed it. It also causes the status bar to become a wierd green/yellow fuzz. Don't know how else to explain it
    02-14-2011 12:36 PM
    Yup. Scrolling board has some issues installed on iPad. I have since removed it. It also causes the status bar to become a wierd green/yellow fuzz. Don't know how else to explain it
    Thanks for the reply. I guess I will have to live with a respring and reload folders if I want to keep it since limneos hasn't responded at all.
    02-14-2011 08:38 PM
    **FIXED**

Limneos has posted a patch for ScrollingBoard in Cydia which fixes this issue!!!

from his twitter feed:
    @limneos
    in case I forgot to mention, ScrollingBoard 1.30 update fixes iPad huge iPod mode on-restart bug

I can confirm this fixes this issue with ScrollingBoard. You can download the update via Cydia.
    02-24-2011 07:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD