Jailbreak themes

citibori

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Is anybody having problems with certain themes not working. I downloaded over 10 themes and only 2 seem to work

MCampo72

Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
I am having the same issue with my iPhone 4. The strange thing is that my 3GS ,running the same iOS, had no problems with the same themes. Any help someone could throw my way would be greatly appreciated.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I haven't had any issues at all but some of the themes are written for the 3G/3Gs so the icons etc don't look as good on the i4. What themes have you got and what peoblems have you experienced? this info might help with suggestions of what you could try doing.

citibori

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I haven't had any issues at all but some of the themes are written for the 3G/3Gs so the icons etc don't look as good on the i4. What themes have you got and what peoblems have you experienced? this info might help with suggestions of what you could try doing.

The themes only do part of what they are supposed to do. If it's a theme that changes your icons it doesn't do all of them. Some themes come as a complete package where even the lockscreen is included but it doesn't do what it supposed to. I move them in winterboard but it still doesn't work

jaywiz

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Some themes over write everything and others can't change anything while they are active.I have the greenpoison(ios4.2.1)installed and running and it overwrites everything else that i have checked,i have even tried to move it all the way to the bottom of the list and it still prevails!

I hope this helps.
On another note anyone know how to fix this,I love the theme but the animated home screen is a little annoying.I can't figure out how to disable this one part of the theme without diableing the whole theme.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox