Been trying to find this all morning as I am READY to jailbreak!

Thanks guys!

Verizon iPhone4
    02-12-2011 08:08 AM
    Go to greenpois0n.com and download the Windows version - follow the onscreen instructions.
    MrsStraty likes this.
    02-12-2011 08:54 AM
    Thank you very much! I have successfully jailbroken and I am so happy that I did! Omg I can customize now, even more so than on my android. This is awesome. I haven't put my phone down since it came on tuesday. I even called on to work on Wed and thur to play with it. Now I can truly customize it.
    02-12-2011 10:46 AM
    I am following the on screen instructions, and all it does is restart my iPhone. Nothing ever happens on the phone except for restarting and then the Greenpois0n says that the jailbreak failed.

This is frustrating me lol
    02-12-2011 10:57 AM
    Keep trying, mine didn't take until the third attempt. Also try re-booting your PC before jailbreaking. You have to be pretty accurate with the time (seconds) that it tells you to hold the sleep and home buttons.
    02-12-2011 11:14 AM
    I've tried this at least ten different times, restarted computer twice as well.

Am I supposed to be clicking on the little "jailbreak" button once it goes into DFU mode, or is it supposed to do it all on its own? Once I click that, that's when the little green progress bar starts, then it sounds like a device is being connected then disconnected, then the phone restarts.
    02-12-2011 11:26 AM
    You click on jailbreak after you turn the phone off. Then follow instructions as it appears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    02-12-2011 11:30 AM
    Right, after it's off, I click on "Prepare to Jailbreak". Once it goes into DFU mode, theres a little button on the bottom left that says "Jailbreak!" that is then clickable. Just trying to figure out if I'm supposed to hit that or just let it do it's thing.
    02-12-2011 11:32 AM
    Click it. And don't let go of the home button.
    02-12-2011 01:21 PM
    I was just thinking, do I have to maintain an online internet connection during this process? My internet is through my tethered phone, and wanting to do this so I can purchase and install MyWi.
    02-12-2011 09:05 PM
    I did find out last night that I do have to maintain an online connection. Went and used my local mcdonalds free wifi, and the jailbreak worked first try.
    02-14-2011 01:47 AM
    I tried to jailbreak using the windows tab on greenpoison. I can't bring up the window. Any ideas?
    03-04-2011 03:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD