Best app for locking individual apps?

vietalogy

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
With Locktopus it shows which is locked or unlocked. With iProtect you click on the app and if its locked it will ask for password.

Gil Meroz

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
I use LoginBox. It's for locking websites and automatic. I prefer to use it with website over native apps like my bank's app because of the auto login feature which saves me time.

rubyboy

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
I love LoginBox - it's more secure than any of the alternatives and I agree that using the built-in browser feels safer than letting your passwords be injected from one app to another.
BTW, LoginBo also does multi-form posts and supports multi-page workflows. I use it also when having several steps I need to go through every month on a specific website, for example when paying a bill.

Mella

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
To lock the personal and confidential application, i'm using the AppCrypt. The most advance function is taking photo of the person who want to open your application but enter a wrong password. You can see who attempted to peer your privacy!

bigbadman78

Mar 21, 2016
Visit site
Still waiting on an app locking app, none of these suggestions are any good! I need an app locking app, just that, nothing special just an lock app, password or pattern something simple, why does Apple not have a few in the store? There r tons in the Android store that work great, please help

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Still waiting on an app locking app, none of these suggestions are any good! I need an app locking app, just that, nothing special just an lock app, password or pattern something simple, why does Apple not have a few in the store? There r tons in the Android store that work great, please help
The ability to lock individual apps doesn't exist in iOS. There are no apps available in App Store because Apple doesn't give devs permission to manipulate the OS like that. This causes an inconvenience for a small percent of users but I'd rather not open iOS up to security vulnerabilities.
It's pretty straight forward if you ask me.

bigbadman78

Mar 21, 2016
Visit site
It's pretty much typical controlling restriction Apple behavior if you ask most ppl. The vulnerabilities for having an app locking app are minuscule at best. Manipulate it? Lmao What a joke. If you can have photo file locks then apps isn't tough. I also will tell u parents wanting an app locking program are def not a small percentage either

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
It's pretty much typical controlling restriction Apple behavior if you ask most ppl. The vulnerabilities for having an app locking app are minuscule at best. Manipulate it? Lmao What a joke. If you can have photo file locks then apps isn't tough. I also will tell u parents wanting an app locking program are def not a small percentage either

What app do you want to lock? Many have log ins. So only you can log in. There's photo album apps you can put photos and videos in and lock it. MyPhoto is a good one. It has a secret area too. And the best measure is just keep your phone locked. If someone wants to use your phone, use guided access in Accessibility. You lock them to just one app. They can't go anywhere else.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods