SMS Quickreply w/GV

liveinvictory

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I recently axed my testing plan and went with GV only. Unfortunately, the GV apps are lousy as a dedicated testing client. I'm using Google SMS through the AppStore now, but wish there was JB quickreply capabilities, etc. Does anyone know, do any of the popular JB texting apps work with GV texting? Is there a way to use GV and still have a biteSMS level experience? Any recommendations would be appreciated.

liveinvictory

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Does biteSMS work with Google Voice. You don't have to use the regular carrier based texting service? I don't wanna pay and then not be able to use it

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Bite not only has a free trial, but you can use it for free forever with the ad-supported version--and the ads don't appear in the Quick Compose/Quick Reply windows, only when you open the full app. (At least it was that way when I used the free version; I paid simply to support the dev.)

If you don't try it out, you're really cheating yourself out of a great JB experience.

anaphora68

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I've been using SMS GV Extension. Works like a charm. It integrates with the native SMS application, sends texts via Google Voice.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2