Help required! iPhone 4 JB'n on iOS 4.0.. only booting to Apple logo

kingcopa

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
Hi all,

Just looking for a bit of advice..

I jailbroke my iPhone 4 months ago the day I got it via jailbreakme.com on iOS4 or 4.0.1..

Been working fine ever since until today I installed some update changes in Cydia which looked to have completed fine. Pressed the Reboot Device button and it now only boots to the Apple logo and stops :(

Unfortunately I do not have a recent backup in iTunes.. Theres some pics and vids that i'd really like to recover if possible before having to do any kind of restore.

When I connect my phone to my pc iTunes acknowledges it but says it can't do anything as the device is passcode locked... which I can't enter! lol :rolleyes:

I installed iPhone Explorer but it just continually tries to connect to device but doesnt show the contents :(

If it comes to it i'll update it to 4.2.1 and reJB with GreenPois0n, just would really like to recover some stuff from it first!

Any help at all would be very gratefully received!! :)

kingcopa

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for replying!

I have actually managed to recover my photos/videos using iPhoneBrowser! :) :)

Whilst I have access to the filesystem, is there anything that can be done to fix the boot loop? Or what other files can I backup before I restore/update to 4.2.1 - app preferences/game saves etc etc?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro