Do you want to make your iPhone or iPod touch faster? Well, A new tweak is released in Cydia using which you can make your iPhone or iPod touch faster. The name of this tweak is FakeClockUp. Once you have installed this tweak on your jailbroken iPhone or iPod touch then it will boost your iPhone or iPod touch. It will let you accelerate the speed of x10 animations on your iPhone or iPod touch such as unlock animation, multitasking transitions, edit-mode icon wobble, SBSettings transitions, spinning progress wheel, safari transitions, mail transitions and more. This tweak will make your iPhone or iPod touch more quick.

FakeClockUp is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch running iOS 4.0 or later. You should remember you will need to have a jailbroken iPhone, iPod touch in order to install this tweak.

Best tweak ever! Actually works, lol, I had to turn animation down to 1.4 as anything else on iphone 4 is just too fast
    02-10-2011 11:42 AM
    I've not been able to locate it in Cydia. Is it still there?
    02-26-2011 04:08 PM
    The iPhone 4 is already fast why do tou need to overclock it if that's what it does? I don't know I'm a little skeptical on this one.
    02-26-2011 04:40 PM
    i would like to confirm that this does indeed work. very fast. too fast !

i removed cause i read that, after time, it can decrease the life of the device

i figured i do enough tweaking to my device to worry about already..
    02-26-2011 05:35 PM
    OK I'm not skptical then but like I said the phone's fast enough for me don't see why I would need this. If it works on a 3G then that's worth it.
    02-26-2011 06:11 PM
    Hahahaha! Got it working and I LOVE it!

It is not an overclocker (does not mess with the processor). It is a graphics accelerator. Speeds up all the animations.

The video explains it really well.
    02-26-2011 06:38 PM
    From everything I can find and read, it's not overclocking the processor. So, it shouldn't harm the device. It appears to 'alter' the way it handles graphical transitions. Once an app is launched, you won't notice difference in how the app functions, except for a few apps like AP Mobile and it's news ticker. You can get that going so fast you can't read it. I'm sure it affects some features in apps, just not sure which ones and where.

I was concerned about battery life, but I've been running it about two weeks and haven't seen any difference at all in battery life. That also tells me it's not overclocking. If it were, I'm sure I'd see a decrease in battery life.
    02-26-2011 07:09 PM
    From everything I can find and read, it's not overclocking the processor. So, it shouldn't harm the device. It appears to 'alter' the way it handles graphical transitions. Once an app is launched, you won't notice difference in how the app functions, except for a few apps like AP Mobile and it's news ticker. You can get that going so fast you can't read it. I'm sure it affects some features in apps, just not sure which ones and where.

I was concerned about battery life, but I've been running it about two weeks and haven't seen any difference at all in battery life. That also tells me it's not overclocking. If it were, I'm sure I'd see a decrease in battery life.
    really? i may have to give it a go again
    02-26-2011 08:34 PM
    really? i may have to give it a go again
    I pretty particular about what I install. Once I see either a degradation in performance or battery life, I remove the app. So far, this app has improved performance with no loss of battery life.
    02-26-2011 09:21 PM
    I pretty particular about what I install. Once I see either a degradation in performance or battery life, I remove the app. So far, this app has improved performance with no loss of battery life.
    how are you set up? iPhone 4? iOS? jailbroken with?
    02-26-2011 09:55 PM
    Awesome on Verizon Iphone! - Greenpoison
    02-26-2011 10:53 PM
    Why does this not come up in a Cydia search?
    02-26-2011 11:10 PM
    Why does this not come up in a Cydia search?
    You have to add the repo to Cydia. The vid in the first post explains how and what to add.
    02-27-2011 12:01 AM
    sweet jesus.. it's like my device is on crack at times!!
    02-27-2011 02:32 AM
    how are you set up? iPhone 4? iOS? jailbroken with?
    iPhone 4 AT&T, 4.2.1, Greenpoison ( I think I used RC4)
    02-27-2011 02:49 AM
    iPhone 4 AT&T, 4.2.1, Greenpoison ( I think I used RC4)
    same here except i used RC6 and you're right, it's pretty stable.. battery life has not decreased one bit

currently going back & forth from x 1.4 - x 1.6 ..trying to decide
    02-27-2011 03:26 AM
    sweet jesus.. it's like my device is on crack at times!!
    LOL. You have it on 10?

I only have mine on 2...
    Last edited by BusyMe; 02-27-2011 at 08:50 AM.
    02-27-2011 08:46 AM
    I have mine on 1.6. Been using it a couple weeks. Tried going back to stock speed and it just feels too slow now.
    02-27-2011 01:51 PM
    has anyone had issues with being unable to download or update app store apps on the device??

it happened to me. in fact i just got done doing a restore as new/re-JB.. fun times

edit: put it back on, i'm stubborn , all is good now..
    Last edited by BLiNK; 02-27-2011 at 06:00 PM.
    02-27-2011 04:11 PM
    Wow this really speeds things up for me!

Also Hi! I'm new here. Looking forward to posting here.
    02-27-2011 06:41 PM
    has anyone had issues with being unable to download or update app store apps on the device??

it happened to me. in fact i just got done doing a restore as new/re-JB.. fun times

edit: put it back on, i'm stubborn , all is good now..
    Haha! Thanks for updating! I came back here expressly to see if you resolved the issue. I have not heard anything bad about this app...yet.
    02-27-2011 09:51 PM
    I'm using it on a slow speed to make my Star Wars theme fade in and out. It looks awesome. I think that the standard speed is 1.2
    02-28-2011 12:32 AM
    Haha! Thanks for updating! I came back here expressly to see if you resolved the issue. I have not heard anything bad about this app...yet.
    yeah, i plugged my phone into a friends laptop saturday night, to charge, so i'm thinking something weird happened with that

restoring as new and re-jailbreaking isn't always a bad thing anyways.. every once in a while i'll do it in hopes to clear out any imperfections i may have acquired with my never ending tweaking process

also, i seem to have better battery performance (going from GP RC6 to RC6.1)
    02-28-2011 02:59 PM
    What speed do you guys have it set to?
    03-01-2011 11:37 AM
    x 1.4 is good for me
    03-01-2011 11:41 AM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD