FakeClockUp

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Haha! Thanks for updating! I came back here expressly to see if you resolved the issue. I have not heard anything bad about this app...yet.

yeah, i plugged my phone into a friends laptop saturday night, to charge, so i'm thinking something weird happened with that

restoring as new and re-jailbreaking isn't always a bad thing anyways.. every once in a while i'll do it in hopes to clear out any imperfections i may have acquired with my never ending tweaking process

also, i seem to have better battery performance (going from GP RC6 to RC6.1)

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm starting to see a slight battery drain now. It might be due to the fact that i'm using a slower speed for the fade-in effect. I'll keep you informed if it gets any worse.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i was very skeptical of battery life as well but i haven't had any issue with that.. i will update if i run into anything

trust me, if it does it's gone

Reactions: anon(631531)

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Definite battery drainer for me. Will uninstall, then reinstall and check again. Slow fade-in effect is great, but not at the cost of a battery drain.

phoon61

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I know its been mentioned lately but are you sure this doesnt cause battery drain?
I am trying to find the best tweaks/apps without the loss of battery.

Maybe i will have to re-download this, i sure enjoyed it.

JohnH59

Dec 19, 2004
Visit site
I know its been mentioned lately but are you sure this doesnt cause battery drain?
I am trying to find the best tweaks/apps without the loss of battery.

Maybe i will have to re-download this, i sure enjoyed it.

If it does cause drain, I haven't been able to tell it. I've been running FackClockUp for a couple of weeks or so and my battery drain hasn't changed at all.

Reactions: phoon61

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Such a great tweak?I can't figure out why it isn't more widely available on Cydia. Definitely worth tracking down.

tyler_zyco

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Anybody been using this on the 4S? I noticed that the "icon dance" is still affected, and that siri's animation skips a beat unless it's on normal x 1.0 ...