Lockinfo question ?

Aeglenzer

Jul 24, 2009
Visit site
I am a newbee jailbreaker and just installed Lockinfo ! My question is should I be able to access my email inbox with out a new email coming in and my phone dialer with out a new call or voicemail from my lockscreen ?
Thanks Arnold

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I don't think so, but there are so many possible settings with Lockinfo that I'm actually not sure! I think though that you need to have a notification of something to open.

mikedoan

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
I think though that you need to have a notification of something to open.

That's been my experience. You need to have an unread email to get it to open your email folder.

Re: the phone/dialer...
You can use the "Favourites" plugin and that will give you access to your favourites list from the lockscreen (you can choose whether to SMS, Call or Facetime those contacts; or none also).

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
That's been my experience. You need to have an unread email to get it to open your email folder.

Re: the phone/dialer...
You can use the "Favourites" plugin and that will give you access to your favourites list from the lockscreen (you can choose whether to SMS, Call or Facetime those contacts; or none also).

Where is the favorites plugin at. Its not listed under the plugins when you click get more plugins.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Where is the favorites plugin at. Its not listed under the plugins when you click get more plugins.

i believe it's only available for the beta version [3.0.0.49] and it is under your default plugins

also, you will need to have your favorites setup on the device before you see it

mikedoan

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
i believe it's only available for the beta version [3.0.0.49] and it is under your default plugins

That's right. You may need to add the following source to your list..
iphone.ashman.com/beta

also, you will need to have your favorites setup on the device before you see it

You do need to setup your favourites in your device, as it picks from the device favourites list.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711