i find that not all themes will work for me? ill install them and set them in winterboard and respring and they just dont work? one that i wanted was called fire battery, it would just change the battery charging symbol, but i cant get it to work? that along with the status bar color changers, i could only get a transparent one to work. any ideas?
    02-09-2011 11:50 AM
    as you may know already; winterboard uses a hierarchy. whatever theme that is selected and at the top will override other themes below it. move the themes up and down in winterboard to adjust the hierarchy to your needs

also, poor maintenance by the creator/dev could be the difference. i would suggest emailing him/her and let them know exactly what is going on.. or not at that matter. there have been a couple situations where by me simply emailing the dev has forced them to update their work
    02-09-2011 04:28 PM
    Thanks for the reply. I will try this when I get a free minute
    02-09-2011 05:26 PM
    I tried to install the lock screen theme you had posted from the other thread. I forget the name at the moment think t was slantlock? Anyways it was at the top and all it did is change my lock screen to black and the unlock slider, which was not the green poison logo. Sorry I'm new at this. ??
    02-09-2011 05:39 PM
    you have to also download file:\\\ for Safari in cydia to be able to configure Slantlock to work.
    02-09-2011 06:41 PM
    It came with slantlock...I tried to type in the address it told me to and it said file not found? Somewhere along those lines
    02-09-2011 06:46 PM
    i noticed that I had to type it in exactly perfect, capital letters where it showed them too.

file:///Library/Themes/SlantedLock.theme/config.html

Took me a few times to get it right.
    02-09-2011 06:51 PM
    Thanks I was able to get it to work. One more question for ya though, how do you customize the wallpaper? Lol. That and get rid of the normal iPhone time
    02-09-2011 08:53 PM
    to remove the default lockscreen clock search Cydia for: Lockscreen Clock Hide

Custom SlantedLock Wallpaper

currently the default option for SlantedLock is not working properly. here is what i did as a workaround via SSH

if you're a windows user i prefer this method: iPhone Folders

go into your themes and find
    var>stash>themes>SlantedLock.theme>Private>images> slbkg24hr

now, you're going to have to add 24 images (custom wallpaper) of the same into this folder and then rename to what the existing files are named

for example:

0.jpg
    1.jpg
    2.jpg
    etc...

make sure to backup, delete .. or whatever you would like to do with the originals (personally i did not like them so i got rid of them)

in your slanted lock configurations under the wallpaper set: select 24 hr

respring. done
    02-09-2011 10:13 PM
    Great to see the help you have already received from the knowledgible on this forum. I hope you are successful in getting all your themes running just the way you want them. Don't be surprised if some themes simply do not work whatever you do though. With all the different firmwares and hardwares being run not every theme will work with every set up. Best of luck with your tweaking though!
    02-10-2011 10:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD