Typophone weather problems

ddot196

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm using iPhone 4 iOS 4.2.1. I have jailbroke it and recently tried to install typophone weather theme. I have it working except the actual weather part of the theme. It states to use a code given to you from xoap.weather.com for your city. I have but when I use the website I can see the code but it says error and doesn't actually post anything on the website. So I now have the lock screen with no weather. I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem. Thanks.

ddot196

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Yea I downloaded that and tried it...under preview it looked great! But i respring'd the board and all that good stuff and nothing. It's ok, I installed slanted lock and it is SO much better and cool looking with the background changing colors every hour. Maybe one day I can get typophone weather to work...

cjpdawg

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
i have just downloaded this from cydia and it kinda works, i also got the app so was able to set everything to my needs, however when i bring up the lock screen i still have the default time over the top of it, is there anyway of getting rid of this?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I think if you already have lockinfo you can also turn your time off there too. OK I tried this and it is sweet so I have two questions. Does anyone know which file(s) put the album art on the lockscreen? If I could disable it that would make this theme so much better. I also am wondering if the cydia theme works on the iPad? Ofcourse maybe I should just try it LOL

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711