I'm using iPhone 4 iOS 4.2.1. I have jailbroke it and recently tried to install typophone weather theme. I have it working except the actual weather part of the theme. It states to use a code given to you from xoap.weather.com for your city. I have but when I use the website I can see the code but it says error and doesn't actually post anything on the website. So I now have the lock screen with no weather. I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem. Thanks.
    02-08-2011 05:04 PM
    use the app available in the app store. you can sync it with the jailbroken theme, very nice. you can also add multiple cities and your own background

it is .99 but worth it in my opinion

Typophone Clock ( Weather ) for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

also, the dev is very responsive to his emails
    02-08-2011 05:44 PM
    Yea I downloaded that and tried it...under preview it looked great! But i respring'd the board and all that good stuff and nothing. It's ok, I installed slanted lock and it is SO much better and cool looking with the background changing colors every hour. Maybe one day I can get typophone weather to work...
    02-08-2011 11:02 PM
    i have just downloaded this from cydia and it kinda works, i also got the app so was able to set everything to my needs, however when i bring up the lock screen i still have the default time over the top of it, is there anyway of getting rid of this?

thanks
    02-17-2011 02:51 PM
    i have just downloaded this from cydia and it kinda works, i also got the app so was able to set everything to my needs, however when i bring up the lock screen i still have the default time over the top of it, is there anyway of getting rid of this?

thanks
    ModMyi.com | Lockscreen Clock Hide

POW!
    02-17-2011 02:56 PM
    I think if you already have lockinfo you can also turn your time off there too. OK I tried this and it is sweet so I have two questions. Does anyone know which file(s) put the album art on the lockscreen? If I could disable it that would make this theme so much better. I also am wondering if the cydia theme works on the iPad? Ofcourse maybe I should just try it LOL
    02-17-2011 05:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD