Simple statusbar icons without the extras?

kingweb

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I just upgraded to 4.2.1, and I installed "Reminder" app via Cydia which I used to have with 4.1, but it no longer works.
Anybody know how to make it work if possible?

If not, is there another simple app that doesn't hog the cpu/memory/bandwidth that just gives me statusbar icons when I have email, etc.

I tried intelliscreen, but it is much more than what I wanted.

0miker0

Jan 21, 2010
Visit site
I purchased Notifier+ two days ago and it does not work with 4.2.1 on GreenPois0n. I've spent two days talking with the support person and have had no luck getting it to work. As a last resort I restored to factory default, jailbroke, configured gamil on exchange, installed cydia and then only Notifier+. It does not remind on mail, sms or missed calls. Very disappointing.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I purchased Notifier+ two days ago and it does not work with 4.2.1 on GreenPois0n. I've spent two days talking with the support person and have had no luck getting it to work. As a last resort I restored to factory default, jailbroke, configured gamil on exchange, installed cydia and then only Notifier+. It does not remind on mail, sms or missed calls. Very disappointing.

damn, hate to hear it. are they going to refund your $?
__

honestly, i would go with LockInfo and it obviously has some other great features that come along with it. it's not free but well worth it

jjb70

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I just upgraded to 4.2.1, and I installed "Reminder" app via Cydia which I used to have with 4.1, but it no longer works.
Anybody know how to make it work if possible?

If not, is there another simple app that doesn't hog the cpu/memory/bandwidth that just gives me statusbar icons when I have email, etc.

I tried intelliscreen, but it is much more than what I wanted.
What's not working for you? Mine is working fine.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2