Greenpois0n UNTETHERED 4.2.1 JailBreak just released

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
Shortest jailbreak ever. Less than 6 hours before I had to restore. I'm done with this jailbreak thing. I downloaded qStatus or qTweeter or whatever, and it put my phone into a loop.

It is important to make sure you do not update cydia apps until you know they are compatible with 4.2.1.

I've had a tethered jailbreak for the last couple of months, so all my cydia apps were compatible and I have had no issues. Give it another try, just stay away from qtweeter and qstatus.

bennett22

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Anyone successfully jb with the Windows version of Greenpois0n?

yup,just did it about and i think it took all of about 10 mins.took a lot less time than when i jailbroke my ipod awhile back.btw,i did it using the windows mirror download 1 or 2 pages back.

hermdog

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
Guys someone is reporting in a different thread that iBooks is no longer working after jb with gp. Any of you experience this?

kingweb

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I just downloaded it to test, and it seems to be working. I dont have any books, but the app itself seems fine. I did JB with Windows.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
You use the loader app to install cydia the you remove it. If it's blank when you open it try reopening and letting it sit there a bunch of times mine showed up on the 10th launch.

The problem is not in iBooks it's if you try to open a book in the app.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Shortest jailbreak ever. Less than 6 hours before I had to restore. I'm done with this jailbreak thing. I downloaded qStatus or qTweeter or whatever, and it put my phone into a loop.

Don't be such a wuss  just kidding Wayne This is why I never JB my iPhone unless it's been a couple weeks. I think it's hard for the JB devs cause Apple keeps upping the firmware and we all want to use the latest and greatest.

The person who asked about an unlock there isn't one for 4.2 yet. This tool foesn't change that, JB and Unlock are two different things.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
**iPhone 4 iOS 4.2.1 greenpois0n windows version**

okie dokie.. tried to run the windows version over my redsn0w tethered and had some issues

so started everything from scratch.. all went well, back to Jailbroken status with all original apps & tweaks, except only one thing; every time i reboot it goes into safe mode but is easily fixed by a respring (restart)

possibly winterboard issue...?

anyone else experiencing this as well?

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
Damn, I can't even do a stock restore on my phone, first I got iTunes error 1013, now I'm getting iTunes error 20000..

Any help would be appreciated!!

Nevermind, apparently it was because of my anti-virus software..

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro