Hate skip restrictions in Pandora? Want to really be able to use Pandora in the car? Here ya' go!

[redacted]

Make sure you have Pandora installed.

Go to the [redacted] source and scroll to the "P" section and find "Pandora v3.1.4..."

Install the hack, it will say pandora sucessfully patched if it works, which it should.

You're all good. Enjoy

I havent tested this on 3.1.6, but I know for a fact 3.1.5 works just fine.
    Last edited by Alli; 02-02-2011 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Zero tolerance on piracy
    01-26-2011 10:02 PM
    i have Pandora 3.1.6 and it doesn't work for me. I applied the patch and when i open pandora, it opens for a split second then closes. I removed the patch and pandora is working again.
    01-27-2011 11:26 AM
    or you could just quit being a cheap skate and pay the 36 dollar a year fee.
    ChrisGonzales90 likes this.
    01-30-2011 11:23 AM
    i say thanks for the tip. Ignore the new posters that are upset with people that jailbreak phones.
    01-30-2011 01:40 PM
    i say thanks for the tip. Ignore the new posters that are upset with people that jailbreak phones.
    and who might you be directing that to. I know it's not at me since I am jailbroken, but I guess since I don't support ripping something off that means I don't jailbreak? and that I don't like people that do jailbreak. So sadly misinformed.

Now get back to your mothers basement and eat some pizza and drink your mountain dew code red.
    ChrisGonzales90 likes this.
    01-31-2011 10:35 AM
    ^ haha . yeah, unfortunately jailbreaking is the gateway to piracy so in turn jailbreakers have a bad reputation right from the get go

look at it this way, jpf22467, if people constantly pirate copies then what incentive do these Devs have to continue supporting/creating these wonderful tweaks/apps?

i don't know about you but i do not like working for free
    01-31-2011 01:49 PM
    Blink, many of the team here are jail broken. I am not, but I know that THIS site doesn't support piracy. I admire their skill and their willingness to help people here.
    01-31-2011 02:17 PM
    i am jailbroken as well, wouldn't have it any other way..

i'm afraid i wasn't clear in what i wrote, apologies; i was referring to the Devs of in the jailbreak community as well as the App Store ... either way it's wrong

in short, people who steal from these developers are giving the honest jailbreakers a bad name, always have and always will
    01-31-2011 03:02 PM
    Yeah, I don't know about you guys but im tired of being called a pirate just because all of my iOS devices are jailbroken. Crazy trolls.
    w00dy likes this.
    02-01-2011 03:27 PM
    Stealing from developers...? A FREE music streaming app... F R E E app.

Everyone is quick to call someone a pirate. Pandora will be just fine.

All the while this site receives back-shots from spam-bots. BUt I will be reprimanded for this post. Maybe I should mention rolex, Movado, 24k gold bars.....and I'll throw a "lol" in so no one is to be offended.
    02-01-2011 04:47 PM
    Blink, many of the team here are jail broken. I am not, but I know that THIS site doesn't support piracy. I admire their skill and their willingness to help people here.
    I reported it yesterday but the mods here ignored it. Maybe they support piracy.
    02-01-2011 05:06 PM
    We don't like piracy here.
    02-02-2011 06:12 PM
    Nope. We don't like piracy.
    jackie treehorn likes this.
    02-02-2011 07:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD