Jailbreak 4.0.2

jesp130

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone, I'm new to this jailbreaking thing but want to do it ASAP. I recently got an iPad for Christmas and want to jailbreak my iPhone 4 solely so that I can get the MyWi tethering app to use the internet on my iPad while on train to work in the morning. I know that the personal hotspot thing could potentially be released in iOS 4.3, but I'm sure AT&T will charge a monthly fee to use it and I refuse to give another dime to them for my already terrible service in and around NYC.

I'm currently running iOS 4.0.2 (I've never been good about updating to the latest iOS b/c I don't really have the time to sit around waiting for iTunes to backup and install the new iOS'). My baseband is 01.59.00.

What is the best way to jailbreak my iPhone? It seems like Limera1n is simple enough, but my biggest fear is having my phone totally bricked and being without a phone. Basically I just want to make sure I can unjailbreak if the phone ever needs to be brought into an Apple Store to be replaced or something.

I would appreciate any help you guys can give me!

jdavis530

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Hello everyone, I'm new to this jailbreaking thing but want to do it ASAP. I recently got an iPad for Christmas and want to jailbreak my iPhone 4 solely so that I can get the MyWi tethering app to use the internet on my iPad while on train to work in the morning. I know that the personal hotspot thing could potentially be released in iOS 4.3, but I'm sure AT&T will charge a monthly fee to use it and I refuse to give another dime to them for my already terrible service in and around NYC.

I'm currently running iOS 4.0.2 (I've never been good about updating to the latest iOS b/c I don't really have the time to sit around waiting for iTunes to backup and install the new iOS'). My baseband is 01.59.00.

What is the best way to jailbreak my iPhone? It seems like Limera1n is simple enough, but my biggest fear is having my phone totally bricked and being without a phone. Basically I just want to make sure I can unjailbreak if the phone ever needs to be brought into an Apple Store to be replaced or something.

I would appreciate any help you guys can give me!

Pretty impossible to brick an iphone.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods