Lock Info 3.0 public beta released

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Good News!!

biteSMS Dev (Martin) and LockInfo Dev (David) should be in contact with eachother soon

re: the ?Favorites? plugin for LockInfo 3.0 and the fact that it defaults to the native SMS app, not biteSMS when using the text option

hopefully good things will happen!

jackie treehorn

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
I updated to the new beta version 3.x.x.30 and now when I get more than one notification at one time I get a constant vibrating alert then the springboard crashes and the alert keeps going till I reboot my phone.
Anybody else getting this?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
yep same here. i'm sure ashman will fix this. sent him a tweet about it (i'm sure there are others :))

at least we know it will be fixed instead of not knowing... 'cause that sucks when that happens

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I'm finally getting the chance to upgrade to .33 we'll see what happens. I'm really digging this dev. Very responsive!

yes he is and i'm afraid he has set the bar very high. i often find myself getting a little frustrated when others aren't as responsive

did that last beta get you fixed? it worked for me

jackie treehorn

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
yes he is and i'm afraid he has set the bar very high. i often find myself getting a little frustrated when others aren't as responsive

did that last beta get you fixed? it worked for me

Yea everything is ship shape now. He may have but it wouldn't hurt for other devs to take a page from his book.

sadlybrokeboy

May 21, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone else got the problem that if you're charging and the lockinfo screen is on the battery is visible underneath!

Anyone else got this? How do you get in touch with the dev to let him know?

Cheers,

Matt

jackie treehorn

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone else got the problem that if you're charging and the lockinfo screen is on the battery is visible underneath!

Anyone else got this? How do you get in touch with the dev to let him know?

Cheers,

Matt
He has a twitter account that you can follow him on and send his request and bugs reports on. He is usually very fast to update and answer people with problems. One of the better devs around.

sadlybrokeboy

May 21, 2009
Visit site
Coastie - thanks - meant to update the thread and say the same thing - will drop him a message and screenie.

Thanks for taking the time to reply! :)

Matt

jackie treehorn

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
Coastie - thanks - meant to update the thread and say the same thing - will drop him a message and screenie.

Thanks for taking the time to reply! :)

Matt

No problem. There is one way to fix this but it will also black out your wallpaper as well, but you can change the transparency of this the sections cells and whatnot inside the settings app>lockinfo>lockscreen>appearance>then adjust the sliders.

sadlybrokeboy

May 21, 2009
Visit site
No problem. There is one way to fix this but it will also black out your wallpaper as well, but you can change the transparency of this the sections cells and whatnot inside the settings app>lockinfo>lockscreen>appearance>then adjust the sliders.

Did what you suggested here last night and it's sorted that side of things out.

Don't know why I didn't think of that first....:rolleyes:

Thanks!

Matt

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
David Ashman (Developer) has just submitted the final product to ModMyi

the official release for 3.0 should be out soon !

P0stalTek

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Thanks to my new best friend BLiNK, I have LockInfo 3.0 Beta up and running, and it's awesome. LockInfo is one of the major reasons I will never be able to use an iPhone without jailbreaking it.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
^Agreed!

i emailed Ashman this evening to confirm when the final release is out that it will come over as an update for us beta users.. the answer is yes

off to refresh Cydia.. again :D

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
When will the official update come out? I skipped the beta, but I'm ready for the release candidate!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh