Lock Info 3.0 public beta released

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
no problem. also, check your Activator and make sure it's set only for LockInfo, at least that's how mine is set up

Jemjee

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Added the repo and upgraded my existing lockinfo to the beta, but I got the same result as some of the others. When I resprung, it would hang for a few minutes and then start up in safe mode. I deleted the beta, and the repo, and reinstalled 2.0 and I'm back in business. I'll keep an eye on this forum and hopefully as the beta progresses some of the bugs will get worked out. It's a great program and worth the money.

jdavis530

May 18, 2010
Visit site
^awesome! let us know if you get it up and going

also, for anyone contemplating getting lockinfo the dev is giving away Pop Up Blocker for free and any existing users as well!

I got it up and running. Purchased a license this morning. Everything works great. I love the addition of the favorites being right there at a touch, very easy and convenient.

ronmcse

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I am currently running the trial, I was able to upgrade with no problems and am loving this APP even more, I love the favorites at the lock screen also. (But I am still wondering what you guys mean by "Repo")
----- edit-----
I am also noticing that sometimes my Favorites pictures will not show, the Favorites title bar will be there but not show, I have to open lockinfo settings, close out for them to come back up

Last edited:

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I got it up and running. Purchased a license this morning. Everything works great. I love the addition of the favorites being right there at a touch, very easy and convenient.

glad you got it going. it is indeed a nice addition

i am anxious to see what the custom fonts will look like

I am also noticing that sometimes my Favorites pictures will not show, the Favorites title bar will be there but not show, I have to open lockinfo settings, close out for them to come back up

sounds like you have your favorites section is set at collapsed. turn it off, in your plugin settings, and try that

jdavis530

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Here is how I currently have mine setup, favorites bar located on the very top, with the Clock Plugin for LockInfo (Native) installed, followed by all the standard notification sections I like. Using the Dark theme included in LockInfo 3 beta.

First pic is with the Clock Plugin expanded to show the calender, second picture is with it collapsed closed.

Reactions: jhamilton3

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
Here is how I currently have mine setup, favorites bar located on the very top, with the Clock Plugin for LockInfo (Native) installed, followed by all the standard notification sections I like. Using the Dark theme included in LockInfo 3 beta.

First pic is with the Clock Plugin expanded to show the calender, second picture is with it collapsed closed.

Nice- is there a way to have weather on it as well?

jdavis530

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Nice- is there a way to have weather on it as well?

yes there is. There are a few weather plugins for LockInfo in Cydia. I dont have the weather in my Lockinfo because on my lockscreen I have the HTC Clock and weather, so I didnt want to have multiple weather plugins. Just browse through cydia though, and you will find a weather plugin for it.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I am still wondering what you guys mean by "Repo"

A repo (short for repository) is where Cydia packages are stored--like a library is to books. The big ones like ModMyi and so on are installed when you install Cydia, but you can also add your own in the Manage screen. Some packages (and often betas) are only available from smaller repositories.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I understand getting rid of Notifier+, but what about RemindMeLater? Did I miss something in this new version of LockInfo?

there now are repeat alerts for sms, mail, voicemail and calendar, which calendar alerts now show in the statusbar. you can set how many alerts and how often. tap (!) in the calendar section header to dismiss

i utilize my calendar a lot, for work and personal, this will work perfectly for me

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I emailed the dev asking for choices in favorites to send text messages in programs such as BiteSMS instead of the native iPhone messages app. That will make Favorites useable for me.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I emailed the dev asking for choices in favorites to send text messages in programs such as BiteSMS instead of the native iPhone messages app. That will make Favorites useable for me.

i am anxious for this fix as well. the dev for biteSMS said the following in their forum - "all we need is the LockInfo package name from their Info.plist, can someone with LockInfo installed provide this to me?"

Release 5.1 (beta 13) out now... - biteSMS

the path for LockInfo goes to several places so i was unsure where to find it. i emailed David Ashman as well in hopes to getting the correct information

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR