Hi,
    Would it be possible to somehow get an FM Radio app on the iPhone? I know the iPhone has the capability since it has an FM tuner built in and it would just require the headphones to act as an antenna. If the nano has it why cant the iphone?
    01-07-2011 07:05 AM
    TuneIN Radio is an FM Radio app. Comes preloaded with stations from all over the world. Actually had every station in my town, and Im not in a huge town.
    01-07-2011 10:49 AM
    Looks like the spam monster found this post.

But yeah there are a ton of apps that do radio station stuff, I use ootunes, i've heart of iheartradio also. Unless he's trying to get around using 3G data when not on wifi. If that's the case. I have no idea.
    01-07-2011 11:22 AM
    The iPhone doesn't have an FM radio. All radio apps are streaming over the internet. There are lots of internet radio apps; slacker, pandora, AOL, iHeartradio, etc.

Check the app store.
    01-07-2011 01:08 PM
    This is ridiculous.
    01-10-2011 04:37 PM
    Well, if you wanted to tune into the FM stations, you could purchase a FM adapter for your iPhone/iPod. Otherwise, check out apps like iheartradio and Pandora.
    01-18-2011 10:03 PM
    TuneIN Radio is an FM Radio app. Comes preloaded with stations from all over the world. Actually had every station in my town, and Im not in a huge town.
    That just made my day to know its on iPhone too I have it on my incredible and its awesome.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk
    01-18-2011 10:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD