Comex saves untethered Jailbreak for iOS 4.3

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
well at least there is a "one-click-tethered-boot" now :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

also read somewhere else that geohot may have an untethered solution for 4.2.1 but not for all devices

jdavis530

May 18, 2010
Visit site
The one click tethered boot is to make it easier for people that are currently on iOS 4.2.1 with a tethered jailbreak to reboot when it is required.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
to be honest i am very pleased with my tethered set up..

these guys can play the "cat & mouse games" as long as they need to

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
I just wish I knew why my phone kept going into safe mode. I had lockinfo with activator installed, biteSMS, winterboard and Cydia and I think that's it? Anyone help?

jdavis530

May 18, 2010
Visit site
when did the safe mode start? after oneof your newer tweaks? Try uninstalling the tweak you last installed before the phone kept going into safe mode. One of the tweaks is causing this issue.

Supra1jz

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
I just wish I knew why my phone kept going into safe mode. I had lockinfo with activator installed, biteSMS, winterboard and Cydia and I think that's it? Anyone help?

On 4.2.1 when I installed bitesms everytime I get a text it goes into safe mode so I removed it I guess I will just have to wait for an update for it give that a try and see if that works for u

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
On 4.2.1 when I installed bitesms everytime I get a text it goes into safe mode so I removed it I guess I will just have to wait for an update for it give that a try and see if that works for u

There's a new version of Bite that fixes that. I think it's still in beta though.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I had to uninstall sbsettings to get out of safe mode on a 3GS running 4.2.1?although I think it was actually Activator (installed as part of SBS) that was causing the issue. Try that.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
ok, did some investigating and it does look like activator has been the culprit for springboard crashes when involved with iOS 4.2.1, however that was with the 1.4.1 version. we are now currently at the 1.4.6 version and i am having no issues whatsoever, although i remember with my 3G there were unexplained crashes and i had to remove activator temporarily..

so in the short you may want to verify you are at the current version of activator and or remove it until you can find a fix

remember, activator is part of sbsettings and you will lose this as well