A little help

Bull

Sep 16, 2009
Visit site
Due to some quirky issues I was having with my 3GS 32g i had to restore the phone and was forced to update to 4.2 which is no big deal I can suffer through with out a jailbreak for a brief time. When I did this I noticed that none of my incoming calls or outgoing calls where being listed in the recents tab under the phone app. I have reset the phone several time, restored the phone to new and more recent backups and still the same thing.

I was on the phone with Apple for several hours yesterday and they needed the log information found on my Windows laptop for the iTunes file. Since we were unable to resolve the issue they had mentioned that they may have to replace the phone. With that being said my question is from those logs that I had to send to Apple will they show that the phone was Jailbroken?

jdavis530

May 18, 2010
Visit site
No. once you restore to factory settings all traces of jailbreak are gone. I have had jailbroken iphones that I restored to factory so I could send back to Apple and everything was fine.

Bull

Sep 16, 2009
Visit site
They are going to have their senior engineers go through these data logs so I was a little worried that they would see something in these logs something that told them the device had been altered. Thanks for the info.

andrewp23

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
No. once you restore to factory settings all traces of jailbreak are gone. I have had jailbroken iphones that I restored to factory so I could send back to Apple and everything was fine.

ye i did that with my ipod touch 3rd gen it was jailbroken it got mucked up with a white screen i restored it to factory settings and then i returned it to the apple store and i got my money back.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW