Purchased 2 applications iProtect and icallbr aka Callclear from Rock costing over $10.When Cydia took over Rock all my other licences were transferred except these 2 and both are from the same author DanieL (hdsq2).
    If this is not a scam I'll need serious convincing.
    12-16-2010 06:15 AM
    Have you tried emailing the dev? I'm not familiar with either app.
    12-16-2010 06:50 AM
    Have you tried emailing the dev? I'm not familiar with either app.
    I've emailed like a million times without a single response.Only Rock admin replied that it's no longer their cup of tea.
    12-16-2010 08:06 AM
    Bummer. Sounds like my interaction with Efko over QTweeter. Lousy support.
    merceken likes this.
    12-16-2010 08:59 AM
    Purchased 2 applications iProtect and icallbr aka Callclear from Rock costing over $10.When Cydia took over Rock all my other licences were transferred except these 2 and both are from the same author DanieL (hdsq2).
    If this is not a scam I'll need serious convincing.
    This will be a good time to switch from iProtect to LockDownPro. I think it's better & worth the money. Especially the "Delay Lock" function, that unlocks all ur locked apps after u unlock one. Then u don't need to unlock any until the screen is locked, therefore locking all chosen apps again. I don't recall iProtect offering that function, although I may be wrong if they have added that since I last used iProtect. If not, just get LockDownPro instead.
    12-20-2010 01:35 AM
    im not sure thats bad try contacting the developers of the apps see if they can give you a free purchase or something
    12-22-2010 05:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD