Post your lock screens or homescreens

trtmazda3

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
Lockscreen:

a1069d28-225d-4ce8.jpg

Home screen:

a1069d28-226b-4a23.jpg

Bonus points to anyone who has heard of the band whose logo is my background.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Which of the many Windows 7 themes is that? There are so many with similar names they can be hard to sort through in Cydia. Can you link us to it? Thanks!

(And maybe give a quick review of how well you think it works?)

Brundon

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
Which of the many Windows 7 themes is that? There are so many with similar names they can be hard to sort through in Cydia. Can you link us to it? Thanks!

(And maybe give a quick review of how well you think it works?)

The forum wont let me link to the page actually (not enough posts), google "os7 theme wyndwarrior" the first link should say something like os7/live tiles and if someone could quote my post and link to it that would be great.

I really enjoy this one actually so far it has been the simplest one I have had the pleasure of installing and my favorite. As of now everything works great haven't seen any problems besides occasionally having trouble with the phone recognizing I press the answer button but that could be something else. One thing I would like is to have the correct tiles for most if not all my apps, the community on the website I got it from has a lot I just have yet to get any from there. This is one that I would definately recommend to anyone especially if you want a big change from how stock iOS looks and don't want to worry about stability to much.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I think new users though would want to use Dreamboard? It's made by the same developer (Wynd), who describes it as "Backboard+Winterboard+PerPageHTML." The way I understood it was that Dreamboard was a newer, better-featured replacement for Backboard, with Backboard now being used to support older devices/firmwares...

Brundon

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
Massie you sounds like you know a lot maybe you know, I had dreamboard installed at one point and all t has was endroid but I wanted some different ones. Are the only ones available the paid ones on Cydia or are there some good free ones someplace.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77