Theme - Colorgasm HD
Transparent Dock
WeatherFurikiOS4

photo02.PNG

Last edited:

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Irish Rose & HankAZ, your phones (lockscreens), look too Android for me. Never could understand why people get one phone, and try to make it look like another one. Sorry, just my opinion.:D

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Irish Rose & HankAZ, your phones (lockscreens), look too Android for me. Never could understand why people get one phone, and try to make it look like another one. Sorry, just my opinion.:D

Is this "Apple enough" for you? The point of jailbreaking and customizing is to do "your own thing" with the phone... and nothing personal, but I didn't jailbreak and customize so you'd approve.

IMG0130.PNG

Reactions: anon(631531)

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

No worries, grunt. As long as my iPhone doesn't turn into an Android device, I think I'm okay, lol. :D

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

Reactions: anon(631531)

mededitor

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
It's called WeatherFurikiOS4 in Cydia... I've tweaked it just a bit, but it's an awesome weather app.

Hank, I agree with you, I really like WeatherFurikiOS4. How did you get your own wallpaper and white font for your city to work with it? I've been trying different tweaks, but none of them seem to be working.

Thanks!

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Hank, I agree with you, I really like WeatherFurikiOS4. How did you get your own wallpaper and white font for your city to work with it? I've been trying different tweaks, but none of them seem to be working.

Thanks!

The wallpaper needs to be placed in the WeatherFurik folder... and named wallpaper.png

The city name is in the #city tag in the weather widget > private > stylesheets > myopia.css file

The city code is in private > configureMe.js file... it's the Yahoo code from this site.

After making the changes, you must respring...

Reactions: mededitor

mededitor

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, Hank. I had all ready revised it for my city, but I just couldn't manage to get rid of the default wallpaper. I did what you said and I got an all-black wallpaper, which isn't what I wanted. It turned out that the wallpaper I wanted to use just didn't work, so I tried another wallpaper and it worked perfectly.

Following your directions I also got my city's name to change to a white font; the default black font was making me crazy and I couldn't find it anywhere so I could change it. Apparently it's called "transparent" by the theme---I just replaced that with white and voile, it's fixed!

By the way, for some reason my Yahoo city code didn't work, I had to use my ZIP code (I changed the default weather service to Yahoo). I'm not sure why that happened because I've used my Yahoo city code for other weather applications, but at least it works.

Thank you so much! :)

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, Hank. I had all ready revised it for my city, but I just couldn't manage to get rid of the default wallpaper. I did what you said and I got an all-black wallpaper, which isn't what I wanted. It turned out that the wallpaper I wanted to use just didn't work, so I tried another wallpaper and it worked perfectly.

Following your directions I also got my city's name to change to a white font; the default black font was making me crazy and I couldn't find it anywhere so I could change it. Apparently it's called "transparent" by the theme---I just replaced that with white and voile, it's fixed!

Thank you so much! :)

Glad you got it working... sometimes it's really tricky... and this theme had another nested set of folders with the same names... but once you're done, it's well worth the effort.

Martavious

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
HankAZ any luck changing the color of the time and date? I'm usually pretty good at this but having the hardest time with this one. City and Temp I got.

cnc7

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Robclif4d: wow i really really like that theme, is that a theme? or did you compile that yourself? what widget did the calendar?

robclif4d

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
My JB LockInfo lock screen

Robclif4d: wow i really really like that theme, is that a theme? or did you compile that yourself? what widget did the calendar?

Here's what you see in my screen shot:

Lockinfo with "i4 Invisible Slider (Slide to Unlock Killer - Text & Slide to Unlock Killer - Bar)," "iPhone4 HD Slider." I'm using a theme (accessed through Winterboard) called "Dark Digial Lockinfo-Red." The plug-ins I have enabled within Lockinfo is the clock (native), mail, notifications, phone, sms, and WeatherIcon (native).

My Indians wallpaper can be found in this thread with dozens of other wallpaper images (sorry for the url description...I have 3 posts here and I need 10 to be able to paste urls): go to forums (dot) macrumors (dot) com then to "iPhone, iPod and iPad" then "phone" and the thread name is "iPhone 4 Wallpaper Thread (Some NSFW)."

Hope that helps.

Rob

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW