Post your lock screens or homescreens

ifriteffect#AC

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Can someone tell me the name of the lockscreen in post 576...cant quote with images yet, too new to the site =\...also, how would i hide and still use my slider?

CM07451

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
My home screen

Here is a screen shot of my home screen, I work in an environment were gathering information quickly is important so I went for a no nonsense professional quick info kinda of look - No lock screen on this device.

pilsbury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
XHDLock.png

XHD.png

XHDBattery.png

XHD theme, XHD Lockscreen with one of my walls

Last edited:

BenSWoodruff

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm using Iconoclasm as you can see, and it looks decent. I like having my icons spread thin so I can better enjoy my wallpaper. The only problem I've found so far is that it doesn't work well with folders if they are along the bottom row. The folders open properly but don't display all of the apps in the folder. Some go off screen.

I also got rid of the spotlight search, since I never use it and it lags, using NoSpot.

I took the wallpaper photo using my 3GS camera and Instagram. I tend to like landscape pics on my home screen.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Thanks, I love the lockscreen it's elegant, clean and minimal. At first I had to figure out how to put the background on so now that I know I can change it up a bit lol stay tuned.

1st edit
It's a total B/W image I found on a wallpaper sight about 8 or 9 years ago. I started playing around with it in Photoshop adding subtle color additions.
img0379.png

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods