Post your lock screens or homescreens

pilsbury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
photo-4.png

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Y'all keep up the good work... I've got some stuff to tend to and will be away for a couple of weeks... when I get back, I hope to jump back into the fray... :)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
So here is my first edit of the lockscreen WAY more to come :D

img0368.png

I am the most persistent SOB you will ever meet. After three days of a black background behind my altered icons I finally figured it out and got rid of it :D Yay me LOL it was something simple that we know about before but I had forgotten all about it while I tried to track down why this stupid black box was around my icons. I can finally finish up my theme stay tuned :cool:

Last edited:

lkexby

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I think when I made a folder for downloads I have something wrong with the set up of the folder. I'm yelling uncle! Thanx for the time and help.

Have you installed themes before? Normally what I do is download the file, then uncompress it and you should have a LT- Blue Folder. This is where everything is. You can edit to the Lockbackground.html to your liking. Once you make the changes you can copy the theme to iPhone via SSH.

Let me know if this helps if no tell me more about the folder you are having issues with.

Good Luck.

hbcbob573

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I can't get my folders to go clear! Running 4.2.1 3gs. Do I need folder enhancer or anything like that. I have a couple different themes for that, but what am I doing wrong?! This is driving me nuts!

mededitor

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Someone requested this pages ago in this thread, but I'd like to post a "reminder."

When posting your lockscreen and/or any screen, please note the name of the theme (if you used a theme).

I know that a lot of us do a lot of customization so it's hard to name a specific theme, but even an idea of where you got the icons, etc., would be really helpful. At least IMHO.

There are a lot of fantastic screens being posted and I know that I'd love more information about them versus just seeing a picture.

Thanks!

Reactions: Alli

pilsbury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Absolute HD Theme
Has weather widget, but not activated. When I activate the widget, it activates, but my background is black? Don't know still.
photo-5.png

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox