Post your lock screens or homescreens

mrwonka75

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Changing backgrounds for Lockscreen

I'm running 4.2.6 Verizon with green poison jb. I am trying to figure out how to change backgrounds for Analock HD lockscreen. I've tried to do the winterboard user wallpaper thing with no luck. Went through the whole iFile way as well. Can someone please help me figure this out?

Jonezed7

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
Lock screen:
lockscrn.png

Home screen:
homescn.png

What did you use to change the wallpaper of the theme? iFile?

CHAM89

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
nothing, just found a photo on google images I liked, saved it to the phone and set it as my wallpaper in settings. then installed gridlock to arrange my icons around the photo on each home screen page

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know what the name/location of the default "folders" icon is? I love my Ferrum HD theme, but the folder graphic is ugly...

mededitor

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know what the name/location of the default "folders" icon is? I love my Ferrum HD theme, but the folder graphic is ugly...

The default "folders" icons are here:
System/Library/Coreservices/Springboard.app/

If you use Folder Enhancer, you have to change the image in /FEFolderBG@2x.PNG, /FolderIconBG@2x~iphone.png, and /FolderSwitcher@2x~iphone.PNG.

If you don't use Folder Enhancer, there won't be an entry for /FEFolderBG@2x.PNG.

Note that it's all case sensitive, so make sure that if the default file has .PNG then the new file also has .PNG (same goes for .png). I just add a number to the default file name (ie, /FolderIconBG@2x~iphone.png1) so I can go back to it if/when I choose. I don't delete the original files or overwrite them.

I hope this is the information you were asking about (folders versus icons).

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
The default "folders" icons are here:
System/Library/Coreservices/Springboard.app/

If you use Folder Enhancer, you have to change the image in /FEFolderBG@2x.PNG, /FolderIconBG@2x~iphone.png, and /FolderSwitcher@2x~iphone.PNG.

If you don't use Folder Enhancer, there won't be an entry for /FEFolderBG@2x.PNG.

Note that it's all case sensitive, so make sure that if the default file has .PNG then the new file also has .PNG (same goes for .png). I just add a number to the default file name (ie, /FolderIconBG@2x~iphone.png1) so I can go back to it if/when I choose. I don't delete the original files or overwrite them.

I hope this is the information you were asking about (folders versus icons).

Thanks mededitor... I found the default folder icons right where you said they were... but I do use FolderEnhancer... where is the folder holding those icons? I don't see any FExxxxx in the Springboard.app and a quick perusal has not turned them up yet...

mededitor

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Thanks mededitor... I found the default folder icons right where you said they were... but I do use FolderEnhancer... where is the folder holding those icons? I don't see any FExxxxx in the Springboard.app and a quick perusal has not turned them up yet...

Hmmm, I'm not sure. I've always found it at System/Library/Coreservices/Springboard.app/

The only thing that I'm thinking is that you might be missing it at that location---I remember doing that when I was first looking for the default folder files. It's listed under "F" and it's the first entry. For some reason I expected to find it grouped with the other default folders and it took me a few minutes to remember that the entries are listed alphabetically---FEFolder comes before all of the other folder icons. I'm not proud of that, my degree is in English and I'm an editor! :eek:

I hope that's the same case for you and you can find the /FEFolderBG@2x.PNG where it is on my iPhone.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Hmmm, I'm not sure. I've always found it at System/Library/Coreservices/Springboard.app/

The only thing that I'm thinking is that you might be missing it at that location---I remember doing that when I was first looking for the default folder files. It's listed under "F" and it's the first entry. For some reason I expected to find it grouped with the other default folders and it took me a few minutes to remember that the entries are listed alphabetically---FEFolder comes before all of the other folder icons. I'm not proud of that, my degree is in English and I'm an editor! :eek:

I hope that's the same case for you and you can find the /FEFolderBG@2x.PNG where it is on my iPhone.

It's still not showing up, but no worries... I've found a simple solution which is probably better/cleaner than mucking about with the images... in the FolderEnhancer > Appearance I just set the Use Image File setting to NO... since I am using a theme with clear folder icons, it works perfectly - the enhanced folders are also clear and Bob's your uncle... thanks for the information, tho.

photo22.png
photo23.png

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox