carbon X hd pro theme
photo.jpg
[/IMG]
photo-1.png
[/IMG]

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Man, I cannot believe you guys! Of all the people who'd be willing to update, it's the two most theme-crazy people here?!?

I agree, Massie... but I also doubt either will be gone long... tweaking is too deep in their DNA for them to stay "pure" for long. :)

uf_gators

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
hey, I got a ? how do ya put the little icon pics I have seen others have up there next to where the Gators is on mine ? are they using the custom icon in place of the signal /wifi location or what. If so can u point me in the direction of what size, and how to do it ?
thanks,
Chris

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
I ended up changing it to the stock Google Earth blue and white icon. It goes well with my other icons. Thanks gators, even though you like Gators grrrrrrrr LOL. Bulldogs baby!!

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I think I am done tweaking for a while... I have stuff pretty much the way I want it. (I know, we've ALL said that many times, and then...)

Lockscreen:
View attachment 8359
Also, I just learned that when setting the HTC weather plugin options, setting DETAIL to BOTH allows you to view both a monthly scrolling calendar (by tapping the calendar info on the plugin) or the weather forecast (by tapping the weather part - temp or icon) - Can a get a collective "Duh!"?

Other Pages:
View attachment 8360

This is the Elite Pro HD theme with the Aqua add-on and a weather widget called WeatherFurik. Other theme pieces include: revolteHD, Transparent Statusbar, Transparent Dock (4.2.1) and Better White Icon Labels.

It's going to stay this way for a while now...

Last edited:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I agree, Massie... but I also doubt either will be gone long... tweaking is too deep in their DNA for them to stay "pure" for long. :)

I have no intention to stay pure, it's just back in the day when I was on my 3G I needed to be JB permanently. So I would wait for weeks sometimes months before being able to upgrade the OS. So now that's not the case I upgrade whenever it's out and then JB as soon as the tools are available.

The Carbon X Pro theme looks SAWEEEEEEET!!!!!! I'm getting it on my iPad and then as soon as the iPhone is JBen again boom!

uf_gators go here Jailbreak and unlock the iPhone - Make and use themes with WinterBoard - Section 5: Changing carrier logos
you use any image you want.

uf_gators

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I like uga too... u want to know the funny ? I am from knoxville,tn. ( vols nation) ... yuck ! all that freggin safty cone orange... they go hunting then to the games. lol...

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site

i'm back! went back to 4.2.1 and jailbroke with greenpois0n :D

and uf_gators, i don't know who the hell you are but your avatar is amazing!

uf_gators

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
hey, I got a ? how do ya put the little icon pics I have seen others have up there next to where the Gators is on mine ? are they using the custom icon in place of the signal /wifi location or what. If so can u point me in the direction of what size, and how to do it ?
thanks,
Chris

nevermind, I figured it out in cydia.....

but I would love to know how to put my own on my phone...

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
I installed a status bar notifier from Cydia and now Springboard constantly crashes. I can't get it to come out of safe mode and I don't know what to do. I've hard reset it several times!! I even uninstalled the program.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73