Post your lock screens or homescreens

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
LOL I kind of realized that is the way I should have done it too but it's too late to look back now.

BLiNK believe me I'm trying to convince myself I did the right thing but each time I get a text I know I didn't more and more LOL

why not just downgrade back to 4.2.1?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I was planning to do the opposite. Upgade my iPad since it is AT&T, and leave the iPhone alone since I can't live without bitesms and lockinfo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's also my approach... just upgraded my iPod Touch and doing iPad now... the phone will have to wait...

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
why not just downgrade back to 4.2.1?

Nah I miss the customization but I like to live in stock mode for awhile. I'm not liking what I heard about Apple changing things up but I'm sure the devs will upgrade also people can't stay on 4.2 forever. So I'll just be patient and see what comes along.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Nah I miss the customization but I like to live in stock mode for awhile. I'm not liking what I heard about Apple changing things up but I'm sure the devs will upgrade also people can't stay on 4.2 forever. So I'll just be patient and see what comes along.

i hear ya. i'm going to bite the bullet.. downloading 4.3 right now and will be updating

there will be rough times ahead but i'm sure the Dev team will come through soon enough

CHEERS! :D

lkexby

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
1299717745.png

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
i hear ya. i'm going to bite the bullet.. downloading 4.3 right now and will be updating

there will be rough times ahead but i'm sure the Dev team will come through soon enough

CHEERS! :D

Now there's gonna be two of us cringing at our vanilla iPhones lol. I wonder if all the changes in 4.3 was for pwn2own as well as making it a little harder for us JBers?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Man, I cannot believe you guys! Of all the people who'd be willing to update, it's the two most theme-crazy people here?!?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Man, I cannot believe you guys! Of all the people who'd be willing to update, it's the two most theme-crazy people here?!?

LOL! since updating i have found myself very tempted to just plug into my laptop and downgrade.. very tempted

edit: in fact my quest for doing this was to see if the battery life was better than my set up with the jailbroken 4.2.1 .. the jury is still out and tomorrow will be the "test"

Last edited:

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
I think I am pretty satisfied with these icons (if anyone has a theme/icon pack that has better icons for what you see on my homescreen let me know!!) I just wish I could get rid of the black around the Twitter bird and the camera app :(

IMG_0454.png

frozinwater

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
I think I am pretty satisfied with these icons (if anyone has a theme/icon pack that has better icons for what you see on my homescreen let me know!!) I just wish I could get rid of the black around the Twitter bird and the camera app :(

IMG_0454.png

Hey Icyhot, are you using CleanStatus to remove the battery icon from your statusbar? Because when I use it, I seem to have a lag when tapping on contacts in recent calls and waiting for it to switch over to the call screen. Thanks in advanced. Btw, your setup is impressive.

Last edited:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

LOL My iPad is not going anywhere so my Theming will continue now I just have more time to devote to the iPad. I have to say that although I had promised myself not to wait for upgrades anymore I've completely changed my mind going forward. It has been hell not having BiteSMS and my theme and I mean HELL!!!

Icyhot check out my iPad screenshot a few pages back. You wont be able to get rid of the shadow I've tried umpteen different things and it still remains. It has something to do with it not being a system icon. I used the same icon for the Notes app and for Awesome notes. They were in the same folder and while the system icon didn't have a shadow the Awesome notes icon did :confused: So it is something that is applied within the springboard that must be removing the shadow. So what I did was put a border around the birdie take a look at the screenshot and if you like I'll send it to you and I can do one for your camera icon if you send me the file.

Look at the Notes and look at Awesome Notes
img0256.png

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
@ Frozen...I use Springclean to get rid of the battery. I access my contacts through my phone icon and it doesn't seem to lag.

@Ipheuria, I see the border you put on there. I am gonna stay with the all black lol. But yes, I had a similiar situation last night. I made TomTom and the stock Maps the same icon, and TomTom was in the blackbox shadow, while Maps was not. I thought I was going nuts lol

frozinwater

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
@ Frozen...I use Springclean to get rid of the battery. I access my contacts through my phone icon and it doesn't seem to lag.

@Ipheuria, I see the border you put on there. I am gonna stay with the all black lol. But yes, I had a similiar situation last night. I made TomTom and the stock Maps the same icon, and TomTom was in the blackbox shadow, while Maps was not. I thought I was going nuts lol

Is springclean better than clearstatus in some way? how so?

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
To be honest, I couldn't answer that lol. Blink is the one who told me what he used to get rid of the battery icon, so I looked at it in Cydia, saw what it offered, and bought it. I've never looked at cleanstatus.

Reactions: frozinwater

frozinwater

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
Haha. Oh ok. Thanks a lot!! I think I'm going to try SpringClean and hope it gives me better results than ClearStatus *dives into the pool of cydia packages*

frozinwater

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
To be honest, I couldn't answer that lol. Blink is the one who told me what he used to get rid of the battery icon, so I looked at it in Cydia, saw what it offered, and bought it. I've never looked at cleanstatus.

Total success!! Works much better than clean status!! Excitement mode activated :D Thanks a lot!!

frozinwater

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site

IMG_0454.png

Question, when you are charging your phone, how do you know when it is FULLY charged at 100%. Like when you have the battery bar, it shows the battery with the plug icon instead of the lightning bolt, how would you know without the battery icon and just the percentage?

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
If it shows 100%, then it's fully charged :) but there is also an audible alarm in Springclean that let's you know when it's done charging.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73