Post your lock screens or homescreens

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I haven't tried that one Hank, but I think I will. I like the color scheme ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought it last weekend... it's my base theme at this point... I'm using the Aqua add-on that tweaks the click box and notification counters, etc... the add-on color names are misleading, as the colors are deep and muted... the "aqua" is more like a deep teal. Good work, for sure.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
It could be in two places under UIImages look for png that are labelled Black_0_Bars or Black_Wifi_1_Bar. They could also be under Bundles\Springboard. If you look in the theme and see .app you have to rename them and remove the .app so it becomes a folder again and you can look inside. Once you're done you can put the .app back and it will go back to being an app container.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Still a work in progress...

View attachment 8344

Theme: Elite Pro HD with the Aqua add-on
Date/Weather Widget: LEXS' Line Calendar Widget

I'm not sure that I like the time/temp thing on the various pages - takes up a lot of room...

Last edited:

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
Thanks man. And I have the CarbonX theme. What would I gain with the Pro HD theme. Probably not much since I use my own array of icons and wallpaper. Or would I get more :)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Go over to my Theming Tips thread and go to the Devs page it has a list of things the Pro gives you it's actually quite alot along with different dialers and keypads ;) OK don't get distracted by my wallpaper but I thought since I update quite often I atleast have something to look at LOL This is my iPad's homescreen. You'll notice the little birdy on my dock it came out with the shadow which you can't get rid of so I modified it with the frame I think I'm going to do that for the rest of icons on the dock.

img0020.png

I've also attached the background incase you want it ;)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
LOL in that case you are one lucky Mutha (Shut yo mouth). I have to bid you guys adieu for a short while I'm currently upgrading to iOS 4.3. I promised myself that after three years of constant JB which was by necessity, I would never wait for an update again. I had to wait for weeks sometimes months and although it never bothered me I just couldn't not upgrade. So hopefully they get the tools out quick, I've got my themes backed up so it will just be a matter of SSHing them right back onto the phone. I will still be just as active but I will only have my iPad to theme and post screens of :D

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
If you want to see the best iP4 HD themes, and the stuff that's in the pipeline, you gotta follow what the devs are putting out on Modmyi, some truly amazing work going on there.

I'm waiting for iNav HD to come out of beta to buy, it has to be the most thorough, most incredible looking theme yet, but there are dozens of other incredible themes there, many of them completely free too.

iPhone 4 New Skins / Themes Launches

Check it out..

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
Where is the folder that has the badge icons, like say you missed 2 calls. In the Pro theme, the number 2 shows up in a red bubble, like it does on stock, but in the regular CarbonX theme it was blue, and not as "loud". I like the blue better. I do like on the Pro, in biteSMS it now has the stock chat bubbles :)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
You can change the chat look by changing chatkit in Bundles. I really liked the one in the A I R iPad theme. You can find the badging etc. in the UIImages folder. Thanks for the link RedBeard I'm going to look through now.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Ipheuria, have you been keeping up with some of the changes in iOS 4.3? It sounds like some major work will need to be done...this from BigBoss:

"With 4.3 comes apple?s implementation of address space layout randomization (ASLR). In short, this will mess up the way mobile substrate works. You will need a new mobile substrate in order to use your favorite tweaks such as winterboard, sbsettings, bitesms, folder enhancer, etc. So you should definitely avoid 4.3 until an ?official? jailbreak is released for it. Of course we will announce when that is right here."

I'm waiting, myself.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
LOL well I'm definately going through withdrawal right now I just looked at my phone and I started to cringe. The icons look so damn ugly now :( Oh well good thing I didn't touch my iPad, damn sounds like it's going to be a real pain to get things back to normal which I had a feeling was going to happen.

P0stalTek

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I was planning to do the opposite. Upgade my iPad since it is AT&T, and leave the iPhone alone since I can't live without bitesms and lockinfo.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
LOL well I'm definately going through withdrawal right now I just looked at my phone and I started to cringe. The icons look so damn ugly now :( Oh well good thing I didn't touch my iPad, damn sounds like it's going to be a real pain to get things back to normal which I had a feeling was going to happen.

i went to the 4.3 GM yesterday morning and by the days end i downgraded back to 4.2.1, restored as new, jailbroke, added all my tweaks/apps and custom message tones, wallpapers & icons

it's good to be back :D :D

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I was planning to do the opposite. Upgade my iPad since it is AT&T, and leave the iPhone alone since I can't live without bitesms and lockinfo.

LOL I kind of realized that is the way I should have done it too but it's too late to look back now.

BLiNK believe me I'm trying to convince myself I did the right thing but each time I get a text I know I didn't more and more LOL

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro