Post your lock screens or homescreens

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
b0b61728.jpg

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Hank, any luck with using the themed lockinfo homescreen and an unthemed Infoshade at the same time?

Nothing yet. Everything I am reading here and elsewhere (mainly MacRumors) seem to indicate it's one or the other... grrr... have sent the developer a note and asked for clarification and/or a new "tool".

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Nothing yet. Everything I am reading here and elsewhere (mainly MacRumors) seem to indicate it's one or the other... grrr... have sent the developer a note and asked for clarification and/or a new "tool".

The question was asked in this thread, and the dev did respond:
"I understand what you are getting at but to be totally honest I have no idea
how or if that can be done"

So for now I've just gone back to my usual setup. Too bad, it's a great looking design for the lock screen!

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
The question was asked in this thread, and the dev did respond:
"I understand what you are getting at but to be totally honest I have no idea
how or if that can be done"

So for now I've just gone back to my usual setup. Too bad, it's a great looking design for the lock screen!

Thanks, Massie... not sure how I missed that... but it is what it is...

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
That's okay, it's a fast moving thread. I only noticed because it was me who asked. Massie was already taken as a username over there.

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
TY, I for sure couldn't have done it without some help from all of you. I'm still tinkering a little bit. Changed my text sound so something very discreet and simple and still looking for that "perfect" wallpaper lol

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
This might already be known but the shadows behind the icons have something to do with custom icons. I have the same icon for the Notes app and Awesome Notes. The Notes icon has no shadow and the Awesome Notes does in the same folder.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
^^^^^ What theme? very clean I like it

I know some of the hardcore members will know this but any N00bs who want a wicked theme check out CarbonX HD Pro - Elegant and stylish theme for your iPhone 4! and he did it right the wallpapers are not included in the theme but you can browse to the location on your iPhone and save them to your camera roll to display now that's a Dev :D

I thought I would include an update on the theme of my iPad, it's going great so far the A I R iPad plus Carbon X themes rock.

img0018z.png

Last edited:

P0stalTek

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Funny you should mention carbonX Pro. I bought it last night and put together a new look for when I need something different.

What do you think of it Not sure I like the mail icon yet tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Thanks Hank gotta get that and the Carbon X Pro later tonight. P0stal I'm liking it but I'm with you the mail icon while cool doesn't have that oomph.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods